v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

Just now, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

One very good pass forward into midfield….but I wouldn’t disagree with anything you’ve said 👍

It was technically a sideways pass but their midfielder made a really brilliant forwards run that wasn’t matched to use that sideways pass to break forwards into our half unopposed. 

1 minute ago, FKANorwichExile said:

Goudmijn is an exciting little player. With an actual striker I don't think we'd be looking too bad. A bit of a worry how easy they're breaking the press, but that'll come. I reckon we'll grab a point here.

That cross he whipped in from the left touch line was crying out for Michael Smith 😛

7 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Because he might be useful as a sub 20 games into the season and because Warne loves that he infuses the dressing room with energy, commitment and professionalism.
But he’s not a starter in the ‘champ’ 

I don’t disagree with that unless we haven’t got a centre forward on the pitch - he should have started and then maybe make way for Brown 

Started desperately outpaced in thought and movement. 

Began to get into it before Ozoh was slack and didn't track back and Blackburn score.

Gradually got into it without creating much.

Kenzo and Wilson bright sparks. Absolutely no target up front.

Not out of it.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

That's a sitter for Barks 

What more was he meant to do though? He turned and hit it from about a yard out, their keeper's boot just happened to pretty much be on the ball at the same time to block it.

It's a weird one to describe a miss from a yard out as unlucky, but 9/10 you just kick the ball and it goes in.