Loan Watch 24/25

43 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think we have a decent player on our hands there, if used right.

Only given a one year contract though which makes me think the club don’t rate him that highly 🤔

20 minutes ago, Jram said:

Only given a one year contract though which makes me think the club don’t rate him that highly 🤔

Wouldn't suprise me, same with Archie Brown and Elsnik.

I wonder sometimes if it isn't just down to aability when they choose who to keep.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Wouldn't suprise me, same with Archie Brown and Elsnik.

I wonder sometimes if it isn't just down to aability when they choose who to keep.

They all have a a fair chance.  Ethan Wassall got his maximum National Insurance stamp as an apprentice.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Looks like Jack Thompson has gone out on loan? That's Kettering Town.

Screenshot_20240805_214812_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5300dba621f1692336f49f4a3c614b30.jpg

Strange - obviously not been announced or official until we get our ducks in a row. He is also on their official website: 

image.thumb.png.065e2265ada749bcb98362ace0e6f9b5.png

Tyree Wilson is also there, who made a couple of matchday squads for us a few years ago and started upfront in our U18 Premier League win. 

8 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Strange - obviously not been announced or official until we get our ducks in a row. He is also on their official website: 

image.thumb.png.065e2265ada749bcb98362ace0e6f9b5.png

Tyree Wilson is also there, who made a couple of matchday squads for us a few years ago and started upfront in our U18 Premier League win. 

I hope Tyree Wilson manages to rebuild his career. He was a top prospect until he was on the end of a dreadful tackle against Brighton u21s.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

DRobinson starts on the bench again for Hartlepool. Hopefully he gets to come on this time. It seems like he'll need to show the same level of patience as Brown before he can win a start.

Came on in the second half, got booked in the 97th minute.

• 2 weeks later...