Signings tomorrow

BaianoPOTY98

I don't get the link people seem to be making between the new shorts being unveiled and announcing signings. The shirts would have been in the design stage a year ago. The deal with Puma probably around that time too. I think the shirts will have been produced weeks ago, if not longer. They may already be "in the building" awaiting the annual tease. 

I don't think any deals will be announced until a player has been registered with the EFL. David Clowes won't be wanting to risk giving the EFL any space to charge us with anything, especially via the "catch all" get out rule they have that saw us get the 9 point deduction. Might getting in early for a player be seen to be denying another club the chance to sign him? Our depreciation method was legal under UK Law but deemed to be unfair as nobody else used it and that was considered to give DCFC an unfair advantage. This despite them having known since 2015 that we were using that methodology. Risk avoidance seems a good idea.

3 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Absolutely no chance of that. The only person I’d like to see anywhere near No.10 or Parliament is Guy Fawkes. 

A religious fanatic in the pay of a foreign power? Well, it's true, we haven't had one of those for a few years....