Kayden Jackson

Connor Washington

Last Season’s striker options 

James Collins

Connor Washington

Martyn Waghorn

Dwight Gayle

Tyreece John Jules 

The step up in quality is undeniable between  the two divisions and I’m struggling to see a major difference between the two lists

Well, none of them are injured yet, so that's an improvement on last season!

Pleased to see Collins contract extension being sorted. He’s still a decent, reliable player who you can count on when you’re in a bit of a fight and need that extra bit of physical presence up front - always capable of scoring a goal too given the chance.

Clearly he shouldn’t be first choice at this level anymore, but he remains a good backup to have in your squad. I would sincerely hope however that, in addition to Yates and Jackson, we’re looking to sign one more striker this window who can be the first choice “number 9” we’ve been looking for since last summer. 

5 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

It’s quite clearly not the honourable thing to do and if a Derby player did it I’d be fuming. 

But if Ebou has to act like a scumbag to force a move through I’m all for it.

FWIW I don’t think he will, so got to hope Cardiff stop playing funny buggars.

Ebou - Boss I told Cardiff that I don't care what my contract says if you don't let me go to Derby I'm going to be a right difficult bugger.

Warne - Did I ever tell you my thoughts on character 🤔

3 hours ago, Jaso said:

Rumoured Striker Options so far  24/25              

James Collins

Dajaune Brown

Jerry Yates

Kayden Jackson

Connor Washington

Last Season’s striker options 

James Collins

Connor Washington

Martyn Waghorn

Dwight Gayle

Tyreece John Jules 

The step up in quality is undeniable between  the two divisions and I’m struggling to see a major difference between the two lists

Move on Washington, let Brown go on loan and bring in another CF then we will be talking. Collo, Yates, Jackon and another CF to be confirmed.

9 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

He's a wide foward who can and has played at CF though. If we had a front three of say NML Yates and Jackon they could all interchange at times.

Be nice to have a “Hold up striker “ , when we are under a lot of pressure (Say away to Luton) . When the ball keeps coming back . Young John O’Hare would do nicely.