Transfer rumours

9 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

ive just been in sardinia for a week to spare you all my views.....😎

So, so jealous! I honestly think it's as beautiful a place as any I've ever seen and the food and wine is my idea of gastronomic heaven. Not cheap, but I note you've also time it perfectly to get the good weather AND avoid the school holidays, where the price of everything doubles. I like your style 😎

tenor.gif.31b2070ce7298a94fb6e86ceadfd6da6.gif

8 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

So, so jealous! I honestly think it's as beautiful a place as any I've ever seen and the food and wine is my idea of gastronomic heaven. Not cheap, but I note you've also time it perfectly to get the good weather AND avoid the school holidays, where the price of everything doubles. I like your style 😎

It's the one advantage of having a university aged son that I can think of mate....

Mrs VdM makes it her mission to find cost effective holidays. Went Wed eve to Wed eve so got £30 return flights. Find a Airbnb apartment with washing machine so can travel only with hand luggage.

Eat from supermarket and reasonable restaurants.

I think we did it all in for £2500 for the 3 of us inc hire car for the week 👍

20 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

It's the one advantage of having a university aged son that I can think of mate....

Mrs VdM makes it her mission to find cost effective holidays. Went Wed eve to Wed eve so got £30 return flights. Find a Airbnb apartment with washing machine so can travel only with hand luggage.

Eat from supermarket and reasonable restaurants.

I think we did it all in for £2500 for the 3 of us inc hire car for the week 👍

Just to bring things back to the actual thread topic…..

Someone ITK at Moor Farm’s best mate’s cousin reckons @Van der MoodHoover made the return journey from the airport to the accommodation in a Ford Focus….

Nicko the psychic octopus reckons it was a Corsa….

13 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Any tips for me lads @Van der MoodHoover - I'm going Sardinia with the mrs and a friend and his mrs Next Weds. 3/7/24 - 9/7/24

10 minutes ago, eddielewis said:

Doesn't matter I just want the club to get more dosh

u1bkB_.gif.143e863cd02458df627e36d9eb51ecce.gif

We will have “Peanuts” this season compared to Parachute teams.But Every £1 helps .  Fans on here are saying we don’t have to pay a loan fee for Yates. This is another bonus as Swansea paid £2.5 mill for him , and his value will decrease as his contract runs out. 

9 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

We will have “Peanuts” this season compared to Parachute teams.But Every £1 helps .  Fans on here are saying we don’t have to pay a loan fee for Yates. This is another bonus as Swansea paid £2.5 mill for him , and his value will decrease as his contract runs out. 

Not necessarily true if he bangs in 20+ goals for us in the Championship, then his value might actually rise 🤷‍♂️