Transfer rumours

18 minutes ago, Round the Houses said:

We put in an enquiry for Cauley Woodrow… batted back.

He would be a very good option, when given a run of games in a system that suits him he scores a lot of goals. Also good at creating chances and holding up the ball. Hopefully they change their mind. Guessing it’s a loan.

30 minutes ago, Round the Houses said:

I suspected he would be on our radar, not well liked at Luton and could come available later on down the line. I think Luton are still finding it tough in the market considering their parachute payments are being exploited by selling clubs. Cardiff quoted £10m for Mark McGuinness, for example. 

18 hours ago, Round the Houses said:

He's good in the air and was someone I mooted when he was at Barnsley.  His goal to game ratio has dropped of the last few years though and think he's had a few injuries.  A decent option if we'd already invested in more goals. 

5 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Good of him to agree to a 90% pay cut. 

Spent last year in the East Midlands and according to Wiki has been told to train with the youth team by Milan (demoted to Serie C). So I wouldn't completely rule it out. 

14 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Spent last year in the East Midlands and according to Wiki has been told to train with the youth team by Milan (demoted to Serie C). So I wouldn't completely rule it out. 

He may not be happy at Milan and Milan may be pissed off with his attitude, but the loan fee at Forest was £5M. I think we can safely say we wouldn't want to be paying even 20% of that figure.

EDIT: In fairness, this is the 'rumours' thread, but this one's a bit of a stretch even so.

Edited by Comrade 86

9 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

He may not be happy at Milan and Milan may be pissed off with his attitude, but the loan fee at Forest was £5M. I think we can safely say we wouldn't want to be paying even 20% of that figure.

EDIT: In fairness, this is the 'rumours' thread, but this one's a bit of a stretch even so.

Didn’t even know he went to forest - never mind taking their wages - was he Robin Hood ?

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

29 goals in 10 years and training with 16 yr olds. Sounds a keeper- quite literally.

107 games and 22 goals at one of the best clubs in England / Europe playing mostly off the bench.  I honestly can’t see it happening but only a Derby supporter would pick faults and moan about it if it did 🙄

Harking back to a debate a couple of pages back, believe it or not, Conor Washington had a goal involvement every 135 minutes compared to James Collins goal involvement every 169 minutes.

I know, I know - I was surprised too.