Transfer rumours

21 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Mo-Bob taking holidays , the week the season starts . I hope not . But it’s not all his fault . We knew months ago Wildsmith was leaving .

Sick of seeing "We knew months ago Wildsmith was leaving"

What difference does that make? We did not know what league we were going to be in till the end of April.

Our targets would have been different depending on what league we were in. Situations change, Iversens wages went up on promotion, which changed that deal. Probably made us look elsewhere.

Like Warne has said, we have 2 in mind that are both ahead of anyone else on their list. I would hazard a guess these are Zetterstrom an Iversen.

26 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Blackpool and Wrexham main two teams pushing for Brown on loan now. Not sure which is the worst location geographically for him! 

You'd only ask that question if you you've never been to Wrexham - I'm not a fan of saying any old town is a ****hole but Wrexham pushes that, it really has no redeeming features.

54 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

You'd only ask that question if you you've never been to Wrexham - I'm not a fan of saying any old town is a ****hole but Wrexham pushes that, it really has no redeeming features.

What about Deadpool often visiting the town? He must like it.

15 hours ago, inter politics said:

Maybe the 'experienced one' is more of a number two/three type

Maybe this could be Begovic? Very experienced, just left QPR, undoubted quality and clearly looking for a coaching position in the near future. Celtic were allegedly sniffing around but that's gone cold. This btw if all just speculation.... 

55 minutes ago, Magicman said:

CBT leads that group 

CBT deserves a season before that opinion. Wash has been here for that long and has literally done nothing. CBT has played 12 games in the derby career and most being of the bench in the injury time. 

17 minutes ago, EastAngRam said:

Maybe this could be Begovic? Very experienced, just left QPR, undoubted quality and clearly looking for a coaching position in the near future. Celtic were allegedly sniffing around but that's gone cold. This btw if all just speculation.... 

(This is what I meant to say, apologies new here and don't know how to delete my first post!) Maybe this could be Begovic? Very experienced, just left QPR, undoubted quality and could looking for a coaching position in the near future(something in which we seem to do well with experienced pros). Celtic were allegedly sniffing around but that's gone cold. This btw is all just speculation....  just the immediate name that sprung to mind. 

28 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

CBT deserves a season before that opinion. Wash has been here for that long and has literally done nothing. CBT has played 12 games in the derby career and most being of the bench in the injury time. 

You're preaching to the unconvertible. Man just loves to hate.

43 minutes ago, EastAngRam said:

Welcome to the forum.

To edit a post, find it within the thread, click the three dots in its top right hand corner and select the 'edit' option. Note this can only be done up to 10 minutes after time of posting. Only mods can fully delete a post, but you can obviously remove content yourself should you wish to.

34 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Coz he is either injured or rubbish !!

11 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Welcome to the forum.

To edit a post, find it within the thread, click the three dots in its top right hand corner and select the 'edit' option. Note this can only be done up to 10 minutes after time of posting. Only mods can fully delete a post, but you can obviously remove content yourself should you wish to.

Thanks for the heads up and the welcome! I'll try to be more accurate in my wording next time! 

52 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Expected a bit more to come out today after the press conference.

Dom from Radio Derby has barely said anything and I don't even know if Leigh Curtis is even around anymore?

I posted key points from it on the Blackburn thread but I’ll post it here aswell.

Key points from Warnes Interview with BBCRadioDerby 

- Mentioned he was talking to a chairman of a club (when asked about how the championship has changed recently) but I presume it was to do with a transfer, could be wrong though. Means it’s either a championship club or a club who was relegated/promoted from it last year.

- Has nothing to add on the goalkeeper situation. Did mention he knows others involved have talked about the situation (Djurgarden) and doesn’t agree with that. “We are pushing along with a goalie”.

- Is FaceTiming 2 targets today. 

- Ebou Adams and Ryan Nyambe haven’t trained but will be available. 

- Joe Ward and Jake Rooney are the only players unavailable through injury. 

9 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

I posted key points from it on the Blackburn thread but I’ll post it here aswell.

Key points from Warnes Interview with BBCRadioDerby 

- Mentioned he was talking to a chairman of a club (when asked about how the championship has changed recently) but I presume it was to do with a transfer, could be wrong though. Means it’s either a championship club or a club who was relegated/promoted from it last year.

- Has nothing to add on the goalkeeper situation. Did mention he knows others involved have talked about the situation (Djurgarden) and doesn’t agree with that. “We are pushing along with a goalie”.

- Is FaceTiming 2 targets today. 

- Ebou Adams and Ryan Nyambe haven’t trained but will be available. 

- Joe Ward and Jake Rooney are the only players unavailable through injury. 

Cheers mate.

I have not seen Dom put the interview out yet to listen to.

No telegraph articles or anything either.

I'm starting to get worried that we have not even been linked with a target man style striker. It so obvious we are desperate for a Chris Martin/Rob Hulse/Steve Howard style of striker with all the crosses we send in to the box.

Can someone just make something up to ease my panic 😆 🤣 😂