Transfer rumours

5 minutes ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

I honestly think if we sign Dembele along with kenzo I believe we could potentially recoup a lot of money.

If twitters to be believed I think Dembeles en route Wednesday 

1 hour ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

Some target men I’d look at 

Lyden Dykes - fee

Ross Stewart - loan 

Lawrence Shankland- fee 

Alexander Lind- fee 

Joe Taylor I think he’s called - Luton 

Isn’t Joe Taylor that absolutely rapid one who was on loan at Lincoln last season? Don’t think he’s really a target man but would love him at Derby. One of the few I’ve seen make Cashin look silly 

5 minutes ago, Jram said:

Isn’t Joe Taylor that absolutely rapid one who was on loan at Lincoln last season? Don’t think he’s really a target man but would love him at Derby. One of the few I’ve seen make Cashin look silly 

That's the one. Lincoln are trying everything to get him back, hence flogging the majority of the team to raise funds. Lincoln have been told he wants to be a star man somewhere so would be interested, after previous years at Luton and Peterborough being stop start.

He's 21 years old, fast as lightening and like you say made Cashin look silly. Sure, he didn't have his shooting boots on against us but he bagged loads all season. Instead of the likes of Waghorn, Gayle, Washington et al in their 30's, this is the type of striker we need to sign.

1 hour ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

Some target men I’d look at 

Lyden Dykes - fee

Ross Stewart - loan 

Lawrence Shankland- fee 

Alexander Lind- fee 

Joe Taylor I think he’s called - Luton 

Shankland would really get me excited but not a chance we can afford him 

50 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

If twitters to be believed I think Dembeles en route Wednesday 

Well let's hope he's got Wisdom's SatNav, then he'll end up here instead.... 😄

Has anyone heard anything on Fornah? Wasn’t involved vs Stockport and I haven’t seen him involved in any of the team videos but posted by Derby on social media where other injured players were shown. He also was posting lots on instagram about pre season and has now stopped, wonder if he’s in talks with another clubs already.

24 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Swedish media now confirming what @SECornerRAM said that we’ve agreed a fee for JWZ but they’re reporting 20 million SEK which is 1,440,361.59 Pound. Surely we haven’t spent that ?

1.4m will be the total including all potential add ons and bonuses. Believe it's 500k as an initial down payment, which is good business. Same as Ebu, we will not be spending crazy money under Clowes stewardship

I reckon the sell on fees that we've pocketed recently has allowed the budget to be pushed a little. Really, £1.4m for a relatively young international goalkeeper isn't that much, especially if he stays for 5 years or moves to the prem for silly money. 

Hopefully, we've been able to add that extra bit of quality, without actually touching the original budget.

4 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Just in case the Jarrell Quansah link wasn't silly enough, I present to you... 

Remember the Puyol rumour from before?

I make Barnsley favourites.

The lure of finishing his career playing walking football with Connor Hourihane will be too much for him to turn down.

2 minutes ago, MaltRam said:

I make Barnsley favourites.

The lure of finishing his career playing walking football with Connor Hourihane will be too much for him to turn down.

Can you imagine the pace and athleticism in that midfield?