Derby County promotion beer mats - available now!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that, fresh from the success of our first batch of DCFC beer mats, we've now released a unique set of DCFC Promotion Beer Mats, available in the SBW Etsy store.

LINK HERE:
https://stevebloomerswashing.etsy.com

PROMO_MATS1.thumb.jpg.8d634bcb7869624f62c667a9def4d165.jpg

The collection comes as a set of 12, doubled-sided, full colour, absorbent, 9.4cm pulp board circular beer mats, and includes:

- Mendez-Laing: Guatemalan Gold 

- Collo: Premium beer, ice cold finish

- Cashin: Irish stout

- Curtis Nelson: Unbeatable quality

- Ebou Adams: Est 2024

- Hourihane's stout: Extra quality

- Kane Wilson: Buffalo beer

- Paul Warne: Championship beer

- The Rams Promotion Juice

- Wildsmith's Golden Glove

- Forsyth's Lager: Try Fozzy's Best Brew

- Sibley: Versatile Blond

Cheers!
Chris

Crisps and nuts are your average bar snack, these beer mats deserve better, these deserve the elite level of bar snack, your pork scratchings and scampi fries. 

Just now, Day said:

Crisps and nuts are your average bar snack, these beer mats deserve better, these deserve the elite level of bar snack, your pork scratchings and scampi fries. 

For proper bar snacks you need to get the winkles man in old Lahndan.

Nothing like a pint of miscellaneous molluscs upended on your table to go with your beer .....

3 minutes ago, Day said:

What about roasted peanuts with the brown powder.  Much tastier than the standard.  Not had them in years.  Bacon Fries?

9 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

What about roasted peanuts with the brown powder.  Much tastier than the standard.  Not had them in years.  Bacon Fries?

Scampi Fries, Bacon Fries and Cheese Moments were the holy trinity of bar snacks, I was more gutted when they got rid of Cheese Moments than when Robbie left Take That.

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

For proper bar snacks you need to get the winkles man in old Lahndan.

Nothing like a pint of miscellaneous molluscs upended on your table to go with your beer .....

Reminded me from years ago when a guy would walk round the pub selling seafood snacks. While we were watching the England game he was standing in front of the television and someone shouted, get out of the way you shellfish b*****d.

On 14/05/2024 at 23:22, Foreveram said:

Reminded me from years ago when a guy would walk round the pub selling seafood snacks. While we were watching the England game he was standing in front of the television and someone shouted, get out of the way you shellfish b*****d.

"Have you got any crabs?"

That was another one.

On 14/05/2024 at 23:22, Foreveram said:

What was that all about? Blokes walking round crowded pubs with trays of seafood snacks? I remember it being around late 1970's early 1980's?

Posted (edited)
On 16/05/2024 at 23:41, uttoxram75 said:

What was that all about? Blokes walking round crowded pubs with trays of seafood snacks? I remember it being around late 1970's early 1980's?

Kershaws was the company the blokes going round Derby and Derbyshire pubs selling seafood worked for . Yes 70’s and 80’s 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood

On 16/05/2024 at 23:41, uttoxram75 said:

I just thought it was a Derby think, what with our proximity to the sea!  👀

#local fish for local people

On 14/05/2024 at 20:35, Day said:

A couple of bottled beers, brewed by a Derby brewery would make sales of the beer mats go much better.