Pre season

3 hours ago, MaltRam said:

I'm fuming tbf. I thought I'd keep my subscription running over the summer to chuck the club a few quid. Then I don't get to watch the friendly?

Subscription about to be cancelled for good. Sky coverage it is then. 😕

This was the case last summer as well. Subscription doesn’t cover friendlies 

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Agree with this on the whole.  

Thought Brown did well and looks a good option for when we’re chasing a game and want to go direct.

On this showing Yates needs to bulk up cus there’s no way he can be the No 9 we need.  But hey, it’s only his 2nd game, and it was almost 40 degrees, so I won’t be too reactionary just yet

Warne actually said in his post-match interview that they want to bring in a proper target-man No.9, so hopefully that will ease some of the concerns supporters have regarding our starting striker.

I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it ends up being Michael Smith, but who knows. 

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Warne actually said in his post-match interview that they want to bring in a proper target-man No.9, so hopefully that will ease some of the concerns supporters have regarding our starting striker.

I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it ends up being Michael Smith, but who knows. 

I can only begin to imagine the meltdown if it's Michael Smith... and it would be slightly warranted.

Just now, Srg said:

I can only begin to imagine the meltdown if it's Michael Smith... and it would be slightly warranted.

Can see it now. Multiple links with exciting, foreign names and then a Smith loan deal announced on deadline day 🙃😂

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Ward seems to be almost permanently injured. A succession of minor niggles for the entire time he's been here.

Didnt he have an operation not long after the Portsmouth game? So probably still going through rehab for that

13 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Its obvious watching him play lacks control

So, in the Stockport highlight video, 1 minute from the end, there has been comments on Osborn spinning his man and playing a long ball forwards, who was that played to, and did that player not bring a difficult ball down excellently from over the shoulder with 2 defenders close by, which allowed him to get a shot away? Whoever that was I'd say it was pretty good control.