Away tickets 24/25

13 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Mine arrived this morning, but only posted yesterday!!

Be just my luck that having struggled for so long to get through to the ticket office, to get them to leave me further printed out tickets at the ground, my tickets arrive in today's post!

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

Be just my luck that having struggled for so long to get through to the ticket office, to get them to leave me further printed out tickets at the ground, my tickets arrive in today's post!

Fingers crossed for you my friend   

1 hour ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Thank God they have the parachute payment money and don’t have to fleece the fans in order to pay their bang average (better than ours) one footed footballers. 

It could have been worse, category A+ would have been £3 more,

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Sheffield United away is confirmed as a category A match so will be £38 adults,£30 seniors.

So for home supporters they must be paying well over £40 for the North & South stands. 🫢

I see that Leicesters first three away matches back in the Premier League have tickets all priced at £30 (Fulham, Palace and Arsenal) seniors pay £12.50 for an Arsenal away ticket.

Ticket prices…………...sometimes you’ve just got to shake your head in disbelief 

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

So for home supporters they must be paying well over £40 for the North & South stands. 🫢

I see that Leicesters first three away matches back in the Premier League have tickets all priced at £30 (Fulham, Palace and Arsenal) seniors pay £12.50 for an Arsenal away ticket.

Ticket prices…………...sometimes you’ve just got to shake your head in disbelief 

It’s called at £30 on the PL as each club gets a subsidy to do this.

Is anyone else struggling to get on the ticket website? I'm getting this message: 

Fastly error: unknown domain: dcfc-tickets.test.seatgeekenterprise.com. Please check that this domain has been added to a service.

Details: cache-lhr-egll1980079-LHR (151.101.190.133)

This is when clicking on the tickets and hospitality button on the club website.