Away tickets 24/25

Last seasons thread seemed fairly popular with over one hundred thousand views so I thought I’d try and find out a bit of what we can expect for next season.

As we know, because they told us so, nobody has more away fans than Leeds so I have looked at their away ticket allocations and prices they were charged for the season now ending.

Interestingly they had a reciprocal agreement with a few clubs to set the price for both sets of fans so I have noted this accordingly.

Obviously we don’t know exactly who we are playing yet but I will try and amend this when we have the final tables.

I have noted the full allocation and adult and over 65 price.

Leeds I have based on what Southampton fans are paying.

Ipswich. 2,000.  £34/ £27

Leeds. 2.018. £47. Cheaper with clubs with reciprocal deals.

Southampton. 2,825. £30/ £25.

Norwich. 2,022. 36/26 reciprocal.

WBA. 2,009. £28/ £23.

Hull. 2,083. £24/ £16.

Middlesbo. 2,571. £29/ £ 21.

Coventry. 2,529. £37/ £32.

Preston. 5,644. £28/ £20 reciprocal.

Bristol City. 3,000. £30/ £26.

Cardiff. 3,213. £21/ £16 reciprocal.

Swansea. 1,971. £34/ £21.

Watford. 2,104. £20/ £10.

Sunderland. 2,000. £29/ £26. reciprocal.

Millwall. 2,008. £32/ £22.

QPR. 1,816. £31/ £22.

Stoke. 2,604. £25/ £19. reciprocal.

Blackburn. 7,337. £30/ £24.

Sheff Wed. 3,869. £36/ £26.

Plymouth. 1,734. £26/ £21.

Birmingham. 2,227. £30/ £25 reciprocal.

If it's true what they say about "Leeds taking more", I say we ignore any reference to a reciprocal deal... As any such deal clearly suits their fans more than others.

... Allow them to charge our visiting 2k fans* £50* each.  We charge their 4k* visiting fans £60*.
DCFC reimburse a tenner to each of our 2k, leaving 2k @ £10 for DCFC coffers.

Win, win, throw yer twirly scarves in the bin!  

*All numbers, figures, and amounts are 100% made up, and are shown purely for aesthetic purposes, but you catch ma drift, innit.  

25 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Last seasons thread seemed fairly popular with over one hundred thousand views so I thought I’d try and find out a bit of what we can expect for next season.

As we know, because they told us so, nobody has more away fans than Leeds so I have looked at their away ticket allocations and prices they were charged for the season now ending.

Interestingly they had a reciprocal agreement with a few clubs to set the price for both sets of fans so I have noted this accordingly.

Obviously we don’t know exactly who we are playing yet but I will try and amend this when we have the final tables.

WBA. 2,009. £28/ £23.

Hull. 2,083. £24/ £16.

QPR. 1,816. £31/ £22.

How many d'you reckon Florist will give us and at what price?

40 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

How many d'you reckon Florist will give us and at what price?

A few variables there, first they have to go down 🙏

Premier rules are different to EFL, there is a £30 maximum for away fans in the premier , which florist have been charging, no limit in the championship.

Again in the premier league I think clubs are supposed to give 3,000 to away fans subject to ground capacity etc, the dogs were only giving 2,000 tickets to away fans before they went up.

Brother in law is a Leeds fan. He reckons some of their fans only go to away games and don’t attend home ones. There also seems to be a bit of a market in reselling their tickets on social media. The “marketing” of their away following seems to have driven their ticket sales 

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Foreveram said:

WBA. 2,009. £28/ £23.

Hull. 2,083. £24/ £16.

QPR. 1,816. £31/ £22.

Ah yes, good old Leeds - couldn't sell out their away allocation at QPR last Friday (half a stand empty if you see the telly pictures) & definite drop off in parking around mine as they're unlikely to go up today. Their support is the biggest myth in English football.

Am interested to see how we get on with away numbers next season. A combination of new grounds to visit, suppressed supply with tiny away ends & a fantastic away record meant demand was as high as I've ever seen it this season just gone. Now we've got bigger away ends & a better spread of clubs in the North/Midlands but telly moving kick off times everywhere & inevitable drop off of away form against better opposition. To be fair, I won't miss the panic of trying to book tickets at 10am along with hundreds of others!

Edited by LeedsCityRam

2 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Ah yes, good old Leeds - couldn't sell out their away allocation at QPR last Friday (half a stand empty if you see the telly pictures) & definite drop off in parking around mine as they're unlikely to go up today. Their support is the biggest myth in English football.

Am interested to see how we get on with away numbers next season. A combination of new grounds to visit, suppressed supply with tiny away ends & a fantastic away record meant demand was as high as I've ever seen it this season just gone. Now we've got bigger away ends & a better spread of clubs in the North/Midlands but telly moving kick off times everywhere & inevitable drop off of away form against better opposition. To be fair, I won't miss the panic of trying to book tickets at 10am along with hundreds of others!

Leeds sold out the full allocation of 1,816.

I was hoping for more away days next season with increased ground capacities but these numbers are really low. Looks like Preston and Blackburn for those members with under 5 away games. Disappointing. I wouldn’t mind if any of those clubs could fill their own grounds. It might not be worth buying membership to be honest of these allocations are correct 

59 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I was hoping for more away days next season with increased ground capacities but these numbers are really low. Looks like Preston and Blackburn for those members with under 5 away games. Disappointing. I wouldn’t mind if any of those clubs could fill their own grounds. It might not be worth buying membership to be honest of these allocations are correct 

Half of the games will be switched to unsociable times. Don't worry you'll get to plenty

On 03/05/2024 at 16:20, Foreveram said:

Premier rules are different to EFL, there is a £30 maximum for away fans in the premier , which florist have been charging, no limit in the championship

Which is why in 2018, when Man Utd took the absolute p*ss in the League Cup and charged us £45, I refused to buy one, robbing barstards.

Last time I saw us play at QPR I paid about £35 on the gate (March 2018), another p*ss-take.

4 hours ago, trappatoni said:

Are we allowed to charge what we like in the Champ? Wasn't there some rule last season about only charging what we charge our own fans for an equivalent seat ?

The rules are not league one specific so, the simple answer is no.

2 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Wait until you go to Leeds and Sheffield Wed, theirs is over £40.00 a ticket 

Have you any evidence that Sheffield Wednesday charge over £40.

I believe the price I have quoted, £33/ £26 is their cat A price.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

My mate is also a Wednesday season ticket holder and he told me. We would obviously be either Cat A or B, and equivalent to the Kop stand

Those prices are for home fans, they don’t have to charge the same for away fans ( we don’t) just that they can’t charge more.

The price for cat A game for away supporters is £36/ £26 which I quoted in the original list not the £33/ £26 above.

Obviously this could change in the upcoming season but no match day prices are available yet.

Again if you have proof that any club was charged more than this last season please share with us.

11 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

At least I'll be able to get a concession at Cardiff as their senior prices start at 60.

One or two other clubs do this as well, possibly Swansea but I’m not certain.

I think Millwall is 63 plus a good discount for armed forces.