Retained List

7 minutes ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

Might the club be delaying the announcement of the retained list, so that they can announce Adams back on a permanent

😍😍

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Right so when you said all those 30+ players you didn't mean ALL those 30+ player? 😀

I meant all those out of contract. Those ones aren’t. 

26 minutes ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

Might the club be delaying the announcement of the retained list, so that they can announce Adams back on a permanent

22 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Doubt it but hope he signs up soon. 

Transfer window isn't open to be able to announce signings of contracted players, so you will have a bit of a wait

46 minutes ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

No list until Warne has told everyone “Face to Face “. Collo can’t be found - still looking for his shirt in Vegas . 

27 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Transfer window isn't open to be able to announce signings of contracted players, so you will have a bit of a wait

No, but signings can be announced. Just can’t be registered to play which is no issue at all.

stoke signing the keeper we were linked with for example

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Hourihane, Waghorn, Gayle, Loach, Wildsmith, Smith leaving.

Barkhuizen, Forsyth, Thompson triggered 12 month extensions.

Collins and Sibley still discussing new deals.

Robinson signed a new 2 year deal.

I'm pretty happy with that 

Just now, sage said:

I'm pretty happy with that 

Personally I think Smith’s a shame as he did a solid job and seemed a good experienced pro to have around, but no room for sentiment I suppose and if there are younger options we can sign with his wages OR provide pathways to the likes of Robinson/Allen etc then I guess there’s sense in it. 
He gets a lot of credit from me for being a sort of bargain basement “Carrick” the last two years, did the basics of the game consistently to allow others the opportunity to play. 

1 minute ago, Magicman said:

Don't agree with Korey Smith being released as that leaves us without anyone in midfield. 

Thompson here for further 12 months and Fornah under contract, plus Darren Robinson signed a new deal, but yes lots of work to do. 

Local media view;

Interested in the wording by Dom Dietrich, “Tom Barkhuizen and Craig Forsyth activated clauses”…. Sounds like it was in the players’ favour rather than the club’s? 🤔 Appearance based as hinted at earlier in the year? Or am I scrabbling for a conspiracy that isn’t there 🤣 

Wildsmith leaving is the only disappointing one. However we can and will replace him.

Hopefully Sibley and Collins sign new deals. Sibley as he bleeds black and white and Collins as I feel he will be a solid hardworking sqaud player.

Need to go out and get our number 1 GK now, a few CM's and center foward now as a priority.