Dajaune Brown

18 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Maybe football loving Starmer should have encouraged his labour controlled council to support their local football team a bit more.

The national recognition a town or city gets, when they've got a league football team is not to be underestimated. It helps commercial activity within the area.

See @Srg ‘s explanation above , the council have reasonable doubts about the ownership / investment into the club who could renegotiate the lease. 

3 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

See @Srg ‘s explanation above , the council have reasonable doubts about the ownership / investment into the club who could renegotiate the lease. 

I think it's the ownership/investment into the facility that could renegotiate with Gateshead, not the other way round.

34 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I think It's the council that are trying to sell our get investment for the ground. If that's the case, surely a replacement facility should be made available for the local community.

I know that Solihull Moors are on borrowed time at their current location, but an alternative site has been sorted out, which must be too the satisfaction of the EFL.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's remember that the season isn't over yet for Brown, he's now on a countdown to a memorable Wembley appearance. I'm hoping that this experience may have helped his development and that he will be good enough to save us some money on transfer fees next season. Hopefully, this loan has given his career a massive boost and has shown that he can use his power and strength against proper mens' teams.

I'll be there next week hoping that he has a great game but will finish on the losing side. As a member of Solihull Moors walking football team, I'm hoping that the Moors can recover from today's loss in the National League Play Off Final and win the Trophy.

3 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Get in Brown. Easy tap In but hey. Right place at the right time

Took it well. But needs to learn not to look straight at the lino after scoring. Just invites a flag if it’s marginal 

10 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Goal, assist and winning penalty at Wembley to win Gateshead their first ever FA Trophy. Not a bad day for Brown!

On a side note, not sure why he was so late in the pecking order lol

Played the full game so must have been suffering from a bit of fatigue?