Sonny Bradley

If we do go up, and trust me it's still an if for me remembering that Reading game, Nelson, Cashin and Bradley will be perfectly good enough for a Championship back three. We were in that league long enough to know that. It's fantastic to have an actual threat from set pieces.

1 hour ago, Beetle said:

If we do go up, and trust me it's still an if for me remembering that Reading game, Nelson, Cashin and Bradley will be perfectly good enough for a Championship back three. We were in that league long enough to know that. It's fantastic to have an actual threat from set pieces.

I agree. That's one area of the pitch we don't need to change. Then hopefully the likes of Fozzy and Rooney to stand in when required.

8 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I agree. That's one area of the pitch we don't need to change. Then hopefully the likes of Fozzy and Rooney to stand in when required.

And Nyambe in a back 3.

2 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Thought he was immense yesterday especially 2nd half , well done Sonny

I agree. I’ve been so frustrated with the way he ducks under the ball for headers, but yesterday he was immense. I don’t think he lost one, and he really powered through them. 

I thought Cashin was immense and powered through EVERYTHING and had a great game. I thought Bradley was okay. But obvs I've hardly seen any decent centre-halves in my time supporting Derby, so what would I know.