v Charlton Athletic (H) Match Day Thread

Kernow

4 minutes ago, eddielewis said:

I brushed off the mistake Wildsmith made at Oxford as a one off but for him to do the exact same but even worse as players were back is criminal. Is it worth it now to drop him for Loach even until Vickers comes back?

He is a liability

1 minute ago, oodledoodle said:

Far too late in the day to think about changing the management now. Might as well grin and bear it for the rest of the season. Still plenty to play for.

The only way it’s gonna change now is if those who feel so strongly opposed to Warne stage some sort of protest, but they won’t, so there has to be an element of accepting that he’s the manager.

By all means we can discuss his performance but for anyone thinking he’s going anywhere in the short term I suspect you’ll be disappointed. 

4 minutes ago, PrideParkhead said:

It's because he's small-time. Thinks he's still managing a piss pot club like Rovrum. He was never the right choice for Derby 

4 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Far too late in the day to think about changing the management now. Might as well grin and bear it for the rest of the season. Still plenty to play for.

You sure? I bet there’s someone available somewhere that could win with this group

2 minutes ago, RedSox said:

I get what you’re saying, but there comes a point when serious questions have to be asked - especially when we capitulate to teams languishing near the bottom of what is an extremely poor standard league. Our disturbing inability to maintain a lead, along with the dreadful standards of protecting the ball lead many (me now included) to question the man responsible for our approach. 

And I’m not disputing that. Just pointing out to the other poster he’s essentially p!ss!ng in the wind trying to change the minds of those who are opposed to Warne. 

5 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

It’s a forum for opinions dimwit 

I don’t think you’re too bright because I think you’re responding to the wrong person. I didn’t say people can’t have their opinions like some of the other posters. But saying he wants to stay in league one is beyond stupid.

perhaps you were trying to respond to the individual that was complaining about people giving their honest opinions about the club?