24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

6 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Weigt loss surgery sponsors? I know we probably need all the help we can get financially but it just feels a little tacky for me. Maybe I'm alone on that I dunno.

It does say it’s a local business on the website link which if it is, it’s better than some national company. It’s never gonna be worse than just eat plastered all over the front

3 minutes ago, DerbyDave72 said:

It does say it’s a local business on the website link which if it is, it’s better than some national company. It’s never gonna be worse than just eat plastered all over the front

Clowes again having to undo the damage caused by Morris....

I'll absolutely not be buying a shirt with weight loss surgery attached to the sleeve. Something about it feels as exploitative and predatory as betting companies to me. But I appreciate not everyone works as hard as me to find a problem with literally everything.

26 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Tiny bit more detail on show, the big blinkin’ teases. Looks to be the sleeve with a puma logo on the shoulder and some black cuffs…. I know this makes me very sad, but it’s a slow day at work and a slow week Derby wise.

Imagine the Man City kit in White with little Ram heads instead of 0161 on the cuffs and collar, and I think that's what it'll look like based on what we've seen so far.

31 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Tiny bit more detail on show, the big blinkin’ teases. Looks to be the sleeve with a puma logo on the shoulder and some black cuffs…. I know this makes me very sad, but it’s a slow day at work and a slow week Derby wise.

Reckon 50% people wearing these will be rather weight accumulated over a lifetime.  Must be the worst sponsorship idea in history.  How to lose 500k a year in one easy step. 

42 minutes ago, Walkley Ram said:

Clowes again having to undo the damage caused by Morris....

I'll absolutely not be buying a shirt with weight loss surgery attached to the sleeve. Something about it feels as exploitative and predatory as betting companies to me. But I appreciate not everyone works as hard as me to find a problem with literally everything.

Yeah it does seem exploitative and looking at what they offer alongside the specific gastric surgery they do add on's such as Diet Support, Gym membership, Psychiatry that's probably going to help your weight loss more and not the surgery but they only offer these as 'after care'.

If you have ever watched the American show 600lbs life the patients are so fixed in their mind that a gastric band will fix all their issues when there are many factors as to why they are that weight.

Edited by eddielewis

39 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Rams heads on the cuffs is a nice touch.

And hoping this means Bulkhead continue their sponsorship but as main sponsors - very cool logo.

Won't that rather 'compete' with TonicSurgery?! 😄