24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

18 hours ago, Day said:

I’ll try, it looks like it’s almost a social media platform mixed with loyalty scheme where fans can check in at grounds they visit and earn Fanfi tokens that can be exchanged for various things, tickets, merchandise. That’s my understanding of it anyway.

You can see how many miles you’ve travelled, goals you’ve seen on a stats page.

The club are on the app posting bits and they have a page for club news which is in a wrapper for DET.

It’s alright, bit clunky in places although it looks fairly new so may in time get polished up a bit and be a nice app to use.

And thus the advertising works. 

17 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I agree 

I have always thought this is a very strange ram, a Salvador Dali ram, the horns on this Ram looks like the swirls on the sleeves and collar on the shirt.

image.png.734de33e031b5ae72b08551075efedf2.png

Ram and a deer. 

50 minutes ago, Indy said:

I take it back. This might be correct. 🙂

And thus the social media tease campaign has worked (we’re all discussing). 

On 24/06/2024 at 13:20, Sweetness34 said:

Stole this off Facebook. No idea if it’s real or a fan mock up as it didn’t say on the post.

but this is sort of how I’d imagined it but with ram heads instead of swirls!

image.thumb.png.557d76697adb0b193ee3231bf1c2e9ce.png

If this is real I'd actually really like that, it's different, a bit quirky, and I like the amount of black to alternate. A very good effort if true..... I can't see Tonic having both sleeves tho as won't one need the EFL badge? 

14 hours ago, SparxTheRam said:

If this is real I'd actually really like that, it's different, a bit quirky, and I like the amount of black to alternate. A very good effort if true..... I can't see Tonic having both sleeves tho as won't one need the EFL badge? 

I like the swirls.  Just not sure on the black at the bottom.  It they were left plain, or maybe a single black pinstripe it would look better.  Seems like they mashed two different designs together for the sake of it.  Might look better on a player though

• Day changed the title to 24/25 Kits