Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

2 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

We already miss out

Connolly signs for Stockport after leaving Blackpool

Derby makes me feel sick and very depressed sometimes

Why are we so slow at getting people in or why we sit back wait to think oh the player will call us hmm no derby bad derby do the work

We haven’t lost out to Stockport ffs get some perspective 😂 if the choice was derby or Stockport he’d be here

2 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

We already miss out

Why are we so slow at getting people in or why we sit back wait to think oh the player will call us hmm no derby bad derby do the work

This post was 'edited byWarcatDcfc' ...so it made LESS sense before this??? 

Ps it's sounds a bit like Dobby from Harry Potter edited it actually. 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Or possibly a user who may find typing/communicating more challenging...

Either way it might be worth posters thinking a bit more about who's behind the keyboard before they respond to certain posts, no matter how much they disagree with the points being made.

I know what you mean. Personally I tend to hang back in situations like this just in case it is someone who is struggling with their communication skills. It may well be a wind up or a wildly impatient post but I tend to give the benefit of the doubt rather than just assume someone is being completely unreasonable. Perhaps other folks are just better at spotting these things than me but I'd rather not take the chance, just in case. I wouldn't want to be the one to put someone off posting on here and on DCFCFans we know how important an outlet these forums can be for some folk.

4 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

We already miss out

Yes, we in heap big trouble 

1 hour ago, Alty_Ram said:

I know what you mean. Personally I tend to hang back in situations like this just in case it is someone who is struggling with their communication skills. It may well be a wind up or a wildly impatient post but I tend to give the benefit of the doubt rather than just assume someone is being completely unreasonable. Perhaps other folks are just better at spotting these things than me but I'd rather not take the chance, just in case. I wouldn't want to be the one to put someone off posting on here and on DCFCFans we know how important an outlet these forums can be for some folk.

Great post and well said 👏 

5 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

We already miss out

I’d be more sick and depressed if we had signed him. Lay off the soup.

It's funny that people don't like my opinions or call me AI or disagree to what I have to say but most derby fans feel the same way I do about how this club and how slow in getting the right people into the club love me or hate me I don't care and I just a fan with a big heart for my beloved derby county most of you are bullies on here I don't care about you and what you think I know someone will see my comments and understand me and agree 

3 minutes ago, WarCatDCFC said:

It's funny that people don't like my opinions or call me AI or disagree to what I have to say but most derby fans feel the same way I do about how this club and how slow in getting the right people into the club love me or hate me I don't care and I just a fan with a big heart for my beloved derby county most of you are bullies on here I don't care about you and what you think I know someone will see my comments and understand me and agree 

Evidence that most Derby fans feel the same way as you ? Have you asked them ? And yes I do think you are an AI bot 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood
Added a bit

33 minutes ago, WarCatDCFC said:

What is it about Callum Connolly that makes him a player we should have signed?

21 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

What is it about Callum Connolly that makes him a player we should have signed?

I'm imagining the alternative meltdown over on the transfer board if we HAD signed what was essentially a squad player in an average Blackpool team in Lge1!!

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'm imagining the alternative meltdown over on the transfer board if we HAD signed what was essentially a squad player in an average Blackpool team in Lge1!!

As always I’m receptive to the views of others and my earlier reply was sincere in that if anyone is struggling with their mental health they should seek support from the right sources. 

I am however sceptical that missing out on someone who, as you say, seems to have been a competent enough league one squad player in the one area of the pitch we’ve currently got some squad depth should cause anyone too much distress. We will sign players, we’ve just got to show some patience. 

6 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

We already miss out

Sadly, Stockport are a massive club and it's always going to be hard for us to match their pulling power.