Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

I think we're in a really good position with players being out of contract, cherry pick who is good enough from those out of contract, don't let sentiment get in the way and get the recruitment right with around 7/8 signings and we could be in for a good season. 

Last season Warne wanted signings who were good enough for championship who would take a gamble on league 1, will new recruits Premier standard take a chance on championship hoping to get back to the promised land, exciting times. 

I think if we can get Thierry Small on a free he’d be a great option. Not to start but to have around the squad as he looks promising at only 19. Our academy lads could have recommended him as he was at Southampton previously.

Portsmouth fc preparing to stay in the championship, sign new head of recruitment.

https://trainingground.guru/articles/manchester-citys-wall-appointed-head-of-recruitment-at-portsmouth

And heres a list of the players he could be tasked with signing:

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/the-30-signings-portsmouth-faithful-want-this-summer-including-newcastle-united-crystal-palace-chelsea-and-sheffield-united-additions-4623377

I think theres a few players on the list that would strengthen our squad.

5 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

I think if we can get Thierry Small on a free he’d be a great option. Not to start but to have around the squad as he looks promising at only 19. Our academy lads could have recommended him as he was at Southampton previously.

Matt hale signed him there apparently 

3 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

If it's accurate, I'd like to think we could compete reasonably well against most of that list.

He's not  great finisher, and from what i saw, attitude isn't 'Warneenough'