Exeter City v Derby - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

Just now, Patrick Rams said:

Well I reckon "disinterested" means you were interested but not now...and "uninterested" means you never have been interested? Something like that anyway.

Disinterested relates to when you may have a financial interest in something...ie the opposite of that

9 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Derby’s game plan of score more than the opposition is working a treat.

Other than that, I can’t see any pattern in our play whatsoever other than get it wide and swing a hopeful ball in.

If we didn’t have better players than the opposition, we’d be much further down the table.

We’re winning because of Bird’s moment of Championship level quality. 

I'm pro-Warne...and agree totally with this assessment of the first half. 

And agree moments of magic are dragging us up the table rather than well worked team goals created by pressure.

As you have said previously though. I think he will get us up.

PS CBT off... he's been a total passenger first half tbf 

4 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Yes because I am absolutely hacked off by the one-sided refereeing we keep seeing week in, week out. If it was just poor reffing, or inconsistent reffing, both sides should be affected equally, but apart from Hourihane dodging a red card on Saturday, it is incredibly one-sided. There should have been at least two Exeter players on yellows. There are none.

At least the Derby fans gave the ref a massive booing at half-time.

I bet you’re one of those starting the “duck the EFL” chants as soon as a few decision don’t go our way. 😀