Derby v Cheltenham Town - Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

HT seriously poor and the players leave to boos.

Completely outwitted tactically. 

They are doubling up on us in wide areas, so what do we do……….keep playing it wide as quickly as possible.

Sibley, Nelson and Cash are ok but the rest very poor.

We need to mix our play, Chelts know what we’re going to do and are managing us well.

The frequency with which Warne gets outwitted tactically is alarming given the level we are at. If he manages us in the second tier that's only going to become more of a problem.

Just now, Orphanram said:

It’s like groundhog season.  Decentish 1st half of a season then teams work us out and we wither away. Even the poorest sides look like they’ve now got a game-plan against ‘get it out wide a cross it’ football and fancy their chances. 

Warner just plays percentage football. 
0% 

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The frequency with which Warne gets outwitted tactically is alarming given the level we are at. If he manages us in the second tier that's only going to become more of a problem.

Seriously though, there’s no real tactical nous needed to outwit someone who only knows one way to play… 🤷

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I don’t think you need to worry to be honest 🥲. Be interesting to see how long he leaves it to make changes.

Regardless of results I hate the way Warne plays his football and makes my team look so poor when we really should be a very decent side. He will moan about not getting the players he wanted no doubt again - I have a season ticket yet again but I have missed 8 home games this season due to various reasons but it doesn’t bother me at all - sad