Derby v Lincoln City

B4’s Sister

Just now, Dcfcsr92 said:

Saturday wilson was doing well down the right, then warne changes mdl on the right we died and swaped it gain wilson was back in the game 

But your post was it’s only ever NML that offers a threat, or words to that effect, right? My counter point is…not tonight it isn’t. 
He’s probably our best attacking player, not denying that, but as I’ve said many times before we’re definitely not the one man team some say we are, in my view anyway 

Ward is actually not very good at anything except he is almost our only player who can put in a cross. Can't understand how that earns him a place in the starting eleven since he is slow, can't control the ball and dangerous in his defending. Looks like not very good signing so far I am afraid.

Just now, S8TY said:

Am I the only one to think that half was very lame ..atmosphere is flat ….where is the entertainment we are at home to Lincoln ffs ….the football is not great ….let’s be honest and Ward wtf are you thinking !!!

No you certainly are not. I’ve just come to expect nothing more.

3 minutes ago, S6 boy said:

He had two men as Barkhuizen let his man go then pointed at him as if Ward should somehow deal with both. Mindless tackle though.

Think that player is Wards man, can't see how he could be Barkhuizens when he is so far away from him?

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

Am I the only one to think that half was very lame ..atmosphere is flat ….where is the entertainment we are at home to Lincoln ffs ….the football is not great ….let’s be honest and Ward wtf are you thinking !!!

Nah, plenty will share your opinion. I’m probably the minority in here thinking it wasn’t all bad. There were some really nice moments of quick 1 and 2 touch passes, I thought Ward’s crossing has been menacing at times (especially as the goal came as a result of one), but I agree the atmosphere seems flat and it wasn’t a brilliant half.