January Reinforcements

sage

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

The Forest board refused to sign the transfer agreement, that's why that didn't go through.

In the case of CBT, it appears that the two clubs have reached an agreement for a Temporary Loan Transfer with a Loan Fee being paid by Derby, and DCFC and CBT have agreed a binding Contract to come into force after the expiry of the player's Charlton contract. Charlton must also have agreed to this for the EFL to ratify the loan transfer. It's no different to a "loan with agreement to buy" deal - everything done with the consent of all interested parties. 

Fine. 

Then instead of some posters just kicking off personally, they could have said that and it would have explained it wouldn't it. It seems some posters just prefer to kick off.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

The Forest board refused to sign the transfer agreement, that's why that didn't go through.

In the case of CBT, it appears that the two clubs have reached an agreement for a Temporary Loan Transfer with a Loan Fee being paid by Derby, and DCFC and CBT have agreed a binding Contract to come into force after the expiry of the player's Charlton contract. Charlton must also have agreed to this for the EFL to ratify the loan transfer. It's no different to a "loan with agreement to buy" deal - everything done with the consent of all interested parties. 

As I've said above, Charlton can transfer CBT to Derby during the summer transfer window and crucially before his contract expires at Charlton. So, if all parties are happy, I don't see any problems.

39 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Fine. 

Then instead of some posters just kicking off personally, they could have said that and it would have explained it wouldn't it. It seems some posters just prefer to kick off.

Pretty sure I did, you choose to ignore it. Makes a change to the usual laughing response though, so maybe that's progress 😏

56 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Fine. 

Have you only just noticed ?

25 minutes ago, Returning ram said:

Pretty sure I did, you choose to ignore it. Makes a change to the usual laughing response though, so maybe that's progress 😏

I ignored what you wrote because it didn't explain it.

Dom did.

image.png.ae409db59ce3ca05d35aa19ad1fd95f0.png

Extra bit:

image.png.7747ffd3acd6b19699d419fc42a03d3e.png

Edited by RoyMac5

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Fine. 

Take a wild stab at why Royetta, or do you need that explaining too? You know exactly what you are doing with the types of comment you typically post, as does everyone else and that's why folks' patience has run out with you. 

2 minutes ago, Returning ram said:

I can't see anyone wanting to pay for him. I'd let him go for nothing with a big sell on clause, think it would be best thing for him.

Oh I'm not holding my breath but I think he's the only one we want to sell who could possibly raise a fee 

9 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Take a wild stab at why Royetta, or do you need that explaining too? You know exactly what you are doing with the types of comment you typically post, as does everyone else and that's why folks' patience has run out with you. 

I asked a perfectly reasonable question - indeed it was being talked about on the Transfer thread for CBT. What a surprise you jump in with a 'pleasant comment' - put me on ignore. 

Edited by RoyMac5

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

ignored what you wrote because it didn't explain it.

Pretty sure I did, but you chose to either not believe it or ignore it.

It seems to me you only take note of the replies that gives more momentum to your narrative of the club at the moment, which is all doom and gloom. Not that there is a problem with that, your perfectly entitled to your opinion and it could well be right 👍

10 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Not taking one side or the other, but what use is a forum where everyone just has the same opinions? Might as well just add yourself on WhatsApp to talk about football.

1 minute ago, Returning ram said:

Pretty sure I did, but you chose to either not believe it or ignore it.

It seems to me you only take note of the replies that gives more momentum to your narrative of the club at the moment, which is all doom and gloom. Not that there is a problem with that, your perfectly entitled to your opinion and it could well be right 👍

I didn't believe your comment to be correct and didn't want to get into this kind of discussion. Your comment about my beliefs about the Club being a perfect example. 👍

5 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Not taking one side or the other, but what use is a forum where everyone just has the same opinions? Might as well just add yourself on WhatsApp to talk about football.

Not a great deal of use for wilful ignorance either, is there? This is not about a difference in opinion, it's about posters inventing BS in order to smear the club. Let's just agree to disagree here, eh?

16 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I didn't believe your comment to be correct and didn't want to get into this kind of discussion. Your comment about my beliefs about the Club being a perfect example. 👍

Fair enough Roy if I have misinterpreted your posts, or possibly missed them I apologise.

For my future reference, are you happy then with the general direction the club and management team is on, just wondering what your feelings are ?

Edited by Returning ram
Forgot apologies

17 minutes ago, Returning ram said:

Fair enough Roy if I have misinterpreted your posts, or possibly missed them I apologise.

For my future reference, are you happy then with the general direction the club and management team is on, just wondering what your feelings are ?

I think it seems as though the Club is on a good general direction. The end of this season will make it's aim and direction clearer. The management team is not for me, but if they get promotion then that is fulfilling their brief. It is obvious that any posts that vaguely question the manager and or the owner are seen as treasonous.

But those of us Derby fans with long memories will know that 'things aren't always as they seem' nor as we wish. So I see nothing wrong with fans keeping an eye on 'how things' are. There was an interesting line in the Maguire financial stuff (I think it was) that mentioned that Pride Park's status as a Community asset (or whatever the term is) was/had run out. It would be good to know about that but I haven't seen any other posts - might have missed them though.

So whilst we all loved ******* (insert manager's/owners name) we've seen how things can fairly quickly slide. I was trying to remember when it was that Stuart Webb 'dashed in' and paid HMRC off in the morning before our afternoon winding up order. So things look good atm, but... 😉 😄 #COYR 👍

Edited by RoyMac5