Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

5 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I’ve mentioned this before but I spoke to one of the fa assessors regarding Rosenior and at the time I was very dubious about him as assistant like some on here I wondered if he had any input 

I was told by the assessor himself that …Rosenior was one of the brightest most innovative young coaches he’d seen and said he’d go on to be a great coach and maybe manager …it changed my mind about him and he should’ve been given until the end of the season as minimum ….instead we have archaeic Warne ball percentage basketball end to end no midfield garbage 

I expect Liverpool are consulting that FA assessor about who they should appoint to replace Klopp.  

And if your opinion is swayed by one person disagreeing with you what does that say about you?

3 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

I expect Liverpool are consulting that FA assessor about who they should appoint to replace Klopp.  

And if your opinion is swayed by one person disagreeing with you what does that say about you?

What is says is a person who didn’t have to say anything about Rosenior chose to put me right about his abilities because he stood out from lots of other people …that ok with you ? 

5 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

Why would Liverpool be consulting an fa assessor ? What a ridiculous stupid thing to say ….Rosenior was assistant to Rooney at the time ..plenty on here including myself questioned if he was influential and thought Rooney was the main man …its proved over time that Rooney is pretty useless and Rosenior seems to be doing ok …and is trusted with good loan signings ….enough said can’t be arsed to argue with people who come up with crap as an argument 

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

Why would Liverpool be consulting an fa assessor ? What a ridiculous stupid thing to say ….Rosenior was assistant to Rooney at the time ..plenty on here including myself questioned if he was influential and thought Rooney was the main man …its proved over time that Rooney is pretty useless and Rosenior seems to be doing ok …and is trusted with good loan signings ….enough said can’t be arsed to argue with people who come up with crap as an argument 

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Rosenior ain't coming back any time soon

#getoverit

#stoplivinginthepast

#moveon

14 minutes ago, Curtains said:

It’s your opinion mate.  

Warne has his limitations but he needs to be given this season at least to try and get us promoted 

So what if we don’t go up this season ? Would you give him the summer and another season?

Just now, S8TY said:

So what if we don’t go up this season ? Would you give him the summer and another season?

Won’t be up to me but I think if we don’t go up I’d change manager even though I like the guy .

He has his limitations but also he is working with one arm tied behind his back IMO 

15 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Not at all, my point is Hull haven’t spent any more than a lot of sides and much less than the likes of Leicester, Leeds and Saints…give credit where it is due.

They are 16 points off third place Southampton, they are about where they should be, he is doing ok, we have moved on, well some of us.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Won’t be up to me but I think if we don’t go up I’d change manager even though I like the guy .

He has his limitations but also he is working with one arm tied behind his back IMO 

Not according to our owner.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

No but you seem to have some real problem with letting go of the past.

Move on. 

I don’t im just pointing out he was well thought of to another poster 

Just now, S8TY said:

I don’t im just pointing out he was well thought of to another poster 

You've made it patently clear through a number of your posts that you believe getting rid of Rosenoir in favour of Warne was a big mistake.

It's done whatever you or I think about it and how many times you bring it up ain't going to change things one iota. 

If you're unhappy about the decision write a strongly worded letter to Clowes if you haven't done already but banging on about it isn't going to alter where we are now. 

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I do like Warne I don’t get why some find his friendliness and quirkiness as offending as I think he’s a decent bloke but I don’t like his football and would’ve liked a coach / manager who had a long term vision of where we’d like to go and how we’d like to play 

I also don’t like how he doesn’t give the youngsters a chance 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

You've made it patently clear through a number of your posts that you believe getting rid of Rosenoir in favour of Warne was a big mistake.

It's done whatever you or I think about it and how many times you bring it up ain't going to change things one iota. 

If you're unhappy about the decision write a strongly worded letter to Clowes if you haven't done already but banging on about it isn't going to alter where we are now. 

I know it’s done I’m not stupid …as I said previously it was pointing out to another poster on here that we had a well thought of up and coming coach/ manager that’s it …move on from telling me to move on lol