Match Thread: vs Bolton (A)

Rampant

Trying to patient but it’s difficult 

I know we have had our keeper sent off but regardless in the third division we should be able to actually play some football or at least try to but we have a manager who doesn't want the football but can only bang on about crossing the ball ( to opposition centre half’s) 

we have recruited totally to play a system the players can’t play with any credit and you can’t convince me that they want to actually play that way. 
Not that it matters now but about 4 weeks ago I heard that Warne was desperate to sell Cashin and Bird for £2 million to replace them with more dross (by dross I mean more people who can’t play football) 

without Waghorn turning up for Forsyth testermonial we would be bottom six or even bottom three.

sorry for moaning but I like to see football played with a view to entertain me - I have given Warne a full year and I only see us getting worse on the pitch with a collection of players of poor ability and whilst we still have some good players I don’t get the impression that they like what we are being asked to do.