So who would we have then?

Gerry Daly

16 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Absolutely take your point - and I hope you’re right! I would definitely take Eustace.

Just not sure it is realistic. You have to wonder what we could offer any manager 💰 wise, too. 

Think we are more likely to get someone who has been out of work for a while as opposed to going up-and-coming managers like Eustace and Beale. 

images.jpeg-5.jpg

24 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I honestly couldn’t care less what you believe. You believed Warne was a good manager until about a week ago.

I’ve been correct multiple times before. I know who this persons source is, and it doesn’t get much more reliable. 

So you have spoken to somebody who knows DC… 

‘it doesn’t get much more reliable’ only the horses mouth is reliable

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Perhaps, but he still wont sack him. He sees him as the long term answer. He’ll stick by him unless something drastic changes sadly.

He's waiting for Warne to resign when the fans get shitty? This isn't what you want to hear, can't believe it tbh.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Perhaps, but he still wont sack him. He sees him as the long term answer. He’ll stick by him unless something drastic changes sadly.

I’m sorry but you’ve got no chance of Clowes sitting back and letting this play out. 

He will know exactly where the supporter base is at and that isn’t going to change. 

Not changing things now would have the possibility of a lot of supporters turning against the whole club and not just PW and his coaching staff.