v Oxford United (H) Match Thread

Kernow

Kept my council on this for long enough - the players are fine. The problem is Warne - he is not putting them in a position or system to succeed. It's patently obvious tonight the players aren't playing for him & dont believe in what he is asking them to do. No shots on target & no pressure built up.

Really wanted him to succeed but we've seen tonight he is woefully out of his depth against a manger with more progressive tactical nous. Doesn't matter who we sign - even if we brought in 4 or 5 more players it wouldn't make any difference.

Warne has to go now - this is on a par with the worst Pearson served up. Since January he has taken the team backwards & this is a squad of his players. If I were Clowes watching tonight I'd pull the trigger - I don't care who replaces him, he's clearly lost the dressing room & time to move on...

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Well I got home from work expecting the chat in here to be somewhat exaggerated but no, we are dire.

It's been really, really bad. Mistakes all over the pitch and apart from a couple of half chances from set pieces we've created absolutely nowt. And Warne is refusing to change system.