v Oxford United (H) Match Thread

Kernow

5 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Where has this come from? 

City played most of last season with 3 at the back and started this season with it. 

The teams who went up from this division all played 3 at the back last season. 

Bolton are currently 3-0 up at half time 9 points from 9 with 3 at the back. 

Our problem is our 3 aren’t very good. Not the fact there are 3 of them.

I wouldn’t say that they aren’t very good, they’ve just been asked to do jobs they shouldn’t be and the tactics they’ve been asked to execute are utter sh!te

It's not even disorganised, it's unorganised.

Nelson can't pass, Bradley can't run, Fozzy can't play LWB twice a week, Cashin is too tight and forgotten how to pass, Hourihane isnjust wheeled from set piece to set piece, Collins has no service and Wilson looks like a kid at school who does ok at 6 a side then plays 11  la side for the first time.

Utter, undiluted faeces.

6 minutes ago, 8Leeds said:

This refs dog sh!t

Just as well. Collins could easily be off and Bradley’s pull in the box was a penalty. 

As for Derby? So so poor. Warne really is not what we need. He is tactically clueless. 

2 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

At least the boo boys are happy. Nice to see such real supporters.

You need to give the fans something to watch. It’s a Tuesday night and the game is woeful. Mo’st of them are walking round like it’s a Sunday league game 

Just now, LincsRam said:

I only watched for the last 15 mins this half and apart from seeing the replay of their goal, we weren't too bad .... maybe missing that first 30 mins is essential 😄

COYR we can do this

What?

We've been dreadful. 😄

Why the ref didn't give a penalty against Bradley, is it the same one as last night's Man U game? 😄

This is absolute garbage 

how can we control a game with big hoofs up the pitch to no one …

We are Derby County and look more like a league1 club than ever …no control no passing no shots on target …Oxford aren’t great but at least they’re trying to play football 

I will say this now I wish we’d kept Rosenior or brought in a manager who wants to play football because we had decent players but instead we are looking like a fully  fledged league1 side now …get the ball down and play football ffs 

Edited by S8TY

Just now, Simmo’s left foot said:

At least the boo boys are happy. Nice to see such real supporters.

So you really enjoying what you are witnessing? Anyone, can see that the footie is dire. We don't string 3 passes together before we hoof the ball aimlessly and lose it. That's not they players, that the coaching. They are being told to play like this. These are not bad players overnight. Fans have the right to boo, this is not footie. It's criminal. 

Just now, sage said:

It's not even disorganised, it's unorganised.

Nelson can't pass, Bradley can't run, Fozzy can't play LWB twice a week, Cashin is too tight and forgotten how to pass, Hourihane isnjust wheeled from set piece to set piece, Collins has no service and Wilson looks like a kid at school who does ok at 6 a side then plays 11  la side for the first time.

Utter, undiluted faeces.

Cash was class when he had didzy to find with a pass. Someone needs to give him an outlet. That being said, he does look like he's wearing someone else's boots.

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

HT

Very poor.

I’d say the biggest difference between us and them is the movement, especially in midfield. Oxford players are bright aggressive and looking to get into space. 

We look like we’ve just got out of bed. Our defenders don’t have any out ball into the midfield and have to go long.

Only positives are NML who’s movement is ok and he’s trying to drive us forwards, Wilson trying to be positive too.

Midfield need to sort their poo out as they are spectors!

We've had a lot more corners, the same number of shots and possession. Oxford don't look any of those things to me, I think it seems a pretty close game. I think people must be watching a different game to me. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

We look to have a decent threat from set pieces and clearly have opportunities to get goals back in this game. Again, weak defending lets us down. It isn't that bad, just not great. Would be good if the crowd helped the team. 

Bradley should have done better again with the last attempt he had on goal, he doesn't want it enough. Too easy to get in front of him.

Just now, Andicis said:

We've had a lot more corners, the same number of shots and possession. Oxford don't look any of those things to me, I think it seems a pretty close game. I think people must be watching a different game to me. 

Honest question. How many beers deep are you?

2 minutes ago, 8Leeds said:

I wouldn’t say that they aren’t very good, they’ve just been asked to do jobs they shouldn’t be and the tactics they’ve been asked to execute are utter sh!te

Just keep giftwrapping opportunities to the opposition through needless mistakes