v Blackpool (H) Match Thread

Ambitious

42 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Please scrap this 3 at the back nonsense!!! 

4-3-3 or 4-4-2 

Wildsmith 

Ward Nelson or Bradley /Forsyth  elder 

hourihane bird sibley (injured) 

NML (injured)  Collins waghorn / Barkhuizen (injured)

Don’t disagree with the potential change of formation - but not sure its sensible to play with injured players 🤷🏼‍♂️

We are 135 minutes into the season and some people want the manager out, a man who has 3 promotions from this division and had us on 19 game odd unbeaten run last year with a thread bare squad. Yes it might be s**** today, we only lost on the weekend because of errors which he cannot control, give it a few games before panicking. 

3 minutes ago, Rample said:

Liam Thompson coming on to make the difference.

I’m a fan of Thommo. His turn against Fulham a couple of seasons ago prior to planges goal was legendary. Bags of energy and looks after the ball well. I really hope he does well second half. We need some positives.

Just now, Eoghan1884 said:

We are 135 minutes into the season and some people want the manager out, a man who has 3 promotions from this division and had us on 19 game odd unbeaten run last year with a thread bare squad. Yes it might be s**** today, we only lost on the weekend because of errors which he cannot control, give it a few games before panicking. 

I don’t want him out. I want him to rethink his approach to home games and be a bit less arrogant eg talking about what it takes to win leagues. Other than that I’m happy to be patient and turn it round.

18 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Sorry .. u telling me thats warnes fault ?

give me f****** stregnth.. thats a s*** decision from elder

Players need to own these mistakes 

Have you thought if the mistakes are being made consistently then there is something wrong with the tactical set up in the first place... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

These lot calling for Warnes head will be the first ones calling for another managers head if he doesn't win in the first 5 games.

He's been here 9 months.

In defence of them he’s had almost 50 matches with us hasn’t he? A bit different to calling for someone’s head after 5 matches. 

9 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Ok fair enough. We’re only 1-0 down to Blackpool reserves then.

Im not saying its good 

but iv seen this before and anyone who sat through the jim smith season will know that was not without teething problems 

same with some guy called clough 

i knew id be having these conversations early season… didnt think it would he after 1 and a half games thought our fanbase were a bit better than that having seen what happens when u get through a manager a season for best part of a decade

perhaps not