In and Out

jono

Just trying to get my head round the numbers. With the departures numbers are pretty static up to now. Have a missed anyone

Out not including Bielik as not relevant to squad last year) 
Didsy

White

Dobbin

Knight

Curtis

Roberts

Springet

IN

Wilson

Bradley

Washington

McGee

Nelson

Ward

Vickers

(Bartley / Ratcliffe U 23’s ?)

We haven't signed McGee. He's signed permanently for Tranmere. So stick him on your outs, as well as Chester and Stearman. You've missed Elder from the ins.

It's Radcliffe, too, and yes, he is for the u23s at the moment.

Edited by Srg

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

We have had 10 players out and 7 in. We have filled the right back slots which we didn’t do last season but there are still big holes in the squad and I think we need another four players and need now to focus on quality forwards. 

Agreed but note that 4 of the outs -5 if you count Osula - were loans. So we are already up on permanent signings. The other thing to note is that all of the ins are intended as first team regulars while quite a few of the outs did not figure much or at all in the first team either through injury or whatever. We need not worry. It’s clear that more players are coming in. We can now pay some fees and loan fees to bring in some good players that will really spice it up

47 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Agreed but note that 4 of the outs -5 if you count Osula - were loans. So we are already up on permanent signings. The other thing to note is that all of the ins are intended as first team regulars while quite a few of the outs did not figure much or at all in the first team either through injury or whatever. We need not worry. It’s clear that more players are coming in. We can now pay some fees and loan fees to bring in some good players that will really spice it up

I don’t know that all of the ins are intended as first team regulars. Wildsmith will stay our main keeper I guess and we will only play one right back. But yes we still have the loan market to tap and we need better quality there than we had last year.

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I don’t know that all of the ins are intended as first team regulars. Wildsmith will stay our main keeper I guess and we will only play one right back. But yes we still have the loan market to tap and we need better quality there than we had last year.

You know what he meant. Competitive for the first XI.

1 hour ago, jono said:

Just trying to get my head round the numbers. With the departures numbers are pretty static up to now. Have a missed anyone

Didsy

White

Dobbin

Knight

Curtis

Roberts

Springet

IN

Wilson

Bradley

Washington

McGee

Nelson

Ward

Vickers

Blimey @jono are you shaking it all about? 
What have you done! 
The Muppets Laughing GIF

1 hour ago, jono said:

Didsy

White

Dobbin

Knight

Curtis

Roberts

Springet

IN

Wilson

Bradley

Washington

McGee

Nelson

Ward

Vickers

McGee left at end of his loan !!

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I'm actually pretty sure that we need 2 full backs on each side as their job this season will involve running and running until they are out of gas and being replaced by the other full backs

12 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I'm actually pretty sure that we need 2 full backs on each side as their job this season will involve running and running until they are out of gas and being replaced by the other full backs

Totally agree. Wing backs this season are like the two wide attackers in Steve Mac’s team. They were often replaced after a 65minute shift of relentless workload.

Perhaps NML/Barkhuizen will be the extras for that role for the last 30 mins of games, especially at home?

Just now, Dimmu said:

Bamford in me is asking: Where’s the source for this transfer?

Maybe this thread would be better suited to the Rams talk?

Yeah, I agree. I startred this thread on RamsTalk a month ago, with no discussion but just a summary of the names with official links, but the mods binned it off and merged it with all the other transfer speculation threads!

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

From those who actually played for the first team in any competition last season:

Out
Knight (3455 mins)
McGoldrick (3142 mins)
Dobbin (2548 mins)
Davies (1395 mins)
Stearman (939 mins)
Osula (710 mins)
Chester (562 mins)
White (537 mins)
Oduroh (402 mins)
Springett (218 mins)
Cybulski (97 mins)
Aghatise (14 mins)

With the exception of maybe Vickers, you would expect all of our signings to beat Davies' minutes total at the very least.