The Home Kit Colour Debate

Day

The Colour Debate  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Mainly White & Black Shirt with yellow/gold trim

Mainly Black & White Shorts with yellow/gold trim

Mainly White & Black Socks with yellow/gold trim

soccer-derby-county-v-wimbledon.jpg?s=20

Ahhh my Hero, and our best kit on years, still have the socks!! 

I got the shirt signed by the entire promotion team! 

1 hour ago, simmoram1995 said:

Apparently it’s white and black with red on it 

chequered pattern away 

turquoise for third 

Like the sky blue away short we had? I'd take that, must be black, maroon or yellow if we have turquoise third? 

White, Blue, White with Red numbers all day long for me. Childhood memories. Two league championships, Charlie’s hatrick against Real Madrid, Bruce’s free kick against Newcastle in the FA Cup and Franny’s ‘just look at his face’ goal. All in the  White, Blue, White with Red numbers. No contest. 🐏🐏🐏

Derby County black and white army. It was black and white, when I started supporting the Rams. We may have enjoyed some great times during the blue and white era.

It could be old age and senility  but I can't remember singing blue and white army, unlike the many times I've sung Derby County black and white army.

We may have played in blue and white for a short period of our history but to me Derby County was, is, always will be Black and White.

5 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Bizarre start to the thread. Only two people so far have got the answer correct.

How can anyone opt for Maxwell black over Clough navy blue?

When i watched them win 68/69 old second div it was black and white, and cloughie was manager then.

17 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Derby County black and white army. It was black and white, when I started supporting the Rams. We may have enjoyed some great times during the blue and white era.

It could be old age and senility  but I can't remember singing blue and white army, unlike the many times I've sung Derby County black and white army.

We may have played in blue and white for a short period of our history but to me Derby County was, is, always will be Black and White.

Agree, never heard blue and white army sung and always owned a black and white scarf, though i maybe like you old fashiond😂

We wore blue and white during one of the most dismal periods of our history in the late 70’s/early 80’s so I have no affinity for it. White shirts, black shorts, white socks, red numbers on the back. Simple. 

5 hours ago, Kernow said:

I wonder how far people would be willing to step away from tradition?

You sometimes see teams who play in stripes stray away from that. Southampton’s new kit, Sheffield Wednesday did too recently.

I wonder what the reaction would be like if we went for black and stripes, black and white halves, or just more black in general with a band across the midriff or black sleeves?

There’s only so much that can be done with a black and white shirt each year.

I see where you're coming from. Base the shirt onimage.thumb.png.0c6951e7f3afbb3fa2017cfeb8792f10.png St Piran's Flag.

Edited by CornwallRam