Academy thread 23/24

IlsonDerby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

Thanks @angieram. I'm not sure one camera and one cameraman would be that costly so that's a real shame.

There used to be a small team, actually. There's a lot to set up and take down each match.

I asked OB about it at the supporters' club end of season awards  and he said their numbers had been decimated over administration. 

He didn't say this, but factor in coverage of the Women's team and I would imagine they are spread pretty thinly.

20 minutes ago, angieram said:

There used to be a small team, actually. There's a lot to set up and take down each match.

I asked OB about it at the supporters' club end of season awards  and he said their numbers had been decimated over administration. 

He didn't say this, but factor in coverage of the Women's team and I would imagine they are spread pretty thinly.

I'm sure there could be some sort of arrangement with the University of Derby for students to gain some experience

2 minutes ago, Stuniverse said:

Are U21 games no longer free for season ticket holders?

Don't know. Maybe it's a new scheme to save us money, we 'hire out' the U21 games for different stadiums to put on, they foot the bill and take any profit? 

Edited by RoyMac5

4 at the back again. Look stronger again from Monday. Half time 0-0. 

Evans (c) 

Moore.    Radcliffe.       Cox.      Jeffcott

Fapetu.    Johnson.  Lindsay

Richards.         Brown.      Gibson-Hammond

A well deserved draw tonight. Organised, focussed and had chances to win too. This team is definitely a Bucko team and will be ok this year. 

Radcliffe looked the part at CB tonight which also allowed Johnson to play further forward and really “coach” from the middle.