Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

52 minutes ago, Topram said:

Looking at what Carlisle have been giving other sides I hope we get more, surely news on this some time this week 

Looks like most sides have been getting 1500 or so but a quick search online suggests the away section in the side stand with seating can accommodate 2000. Anyone got any idea if they would possibly give us any of the open terrace if well out the seated section? How many are people expecting us to take to Carlisle?

22 minutes ago, STommo said:

Looks like most sides have been getting 1500 or so but a quick search online suggests the away section in the side stand with seating can accommodate 2000. Anyone got any idea if they would possibly give us any of the open terrace if well out the seated section? How many are people expecting us to take to Carlisle?

Im hoping we at least get 2k and hoping they have other sides less as they don’t travel aswell

44 minutes ago, Topram said:

Im hoping we at least get 2k and hoping they have other sides less as they don’t travel aswell

I would have thought Bradford City who played at Carlisle in the playoff semifinal in May would have requested the maximum amount of tickets, their allocation was 1,886.

Their tickets for home fans do not go on sale until two weeks before the fixture so it’s probably the same for the away tickets.

I’ve had the hotel booked since the middle of June.😂

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I don't see us taking more than 2k to Carlise if we can only take 3.2k (which I already think is excellent) to Bolton.

We haven’t played Carlisle in a number of years unlike Bolton, so this will be a new ground for many.

Also the price is likely to be £23 not the £30 charged at Bolton.

I have no idea the situation regarding the railway cancellations etc.

32 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Carlisle tickets on sale tomorrow,£23 adults, £20 concessions.

Allocation 1,546.

Anyone reckon there's any chance of this hitting general sale? I'd imagine not at only 1.5k. I'd also guess the term total allocation suggests that that's all we will get. may have to be a home end job...

On 05/09/2023 at 13:00, rammieib said:

I don't see us taking more than 2k to Carlise if we can only take 3.2k (which I already think is excellent) to Bolton.

Train strike must have had a big negative effect on that? Plus there would still be a few people away on holiday perhaps.

Edited by Grumpy Git