Summer Rumour Mill

sage

12 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Why, in this very thread Jimbo. It's for "those spotted in "B&Q" buying patio furniture. Any road up, FLW etc never say it's rumour so their crap should not be posted in a rumour thread 😉

A couple of fellow posters were a bit confused so asked their mate Jimbo to find out and clarify 😉🤣🤥

9 minutes ago, Oldben said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-interested-free-transfer-8514057

I think some clueless person challenged me on posting about rumoured player transfers. Well at least this rumour has some more substance behind it, see my previous post on this player.

Sure that’s regurgitated from a couple of weeks ago. BT says we aren’t interested so that is good enough for me 😉

11 minutes ago, Oldben said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-interested-free-transfer-8514057

I think some clueless person challenged me on posting about rumoured player transfers. Well at least this rumour has some more substance behind it, see my previous post on this player.

It has no more substance than me telling you that I saw Bury beat Derby 6-0 in the FA Cup Final in 1903.

The Telegraph pick up stories from yesterdays chip wrapper

"Derby County are reportedly interested in signing Fankaty Dabo on a free transfer following his release by Coventry City"

It's just something to fill the back pages with 🙄

26 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

It has no more substance than me telling you that I saw Bury beat Derby 6-0 in the FA Cup Final in 1903.

The Telegraph pick up stories from yesterdays chip wrapper

"Derby County are reportedly interested in signing Fankaty Dabo on a free transfer following his release by Coventry City"

It's just something to fill the back pages with 🙄

If only it was only a back page filler.... every time someone clicks on the link it generates advertising revenue for the DT.

Apparently the player's full monicker is... Sheikh Mohammed Fankaty Dabo.

6 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

If only it was only a back page filler.... every time someone clicks on the link it generates advertising revenue for the DT.

Apparently the player's full monicker is... Sheikh Mohammed Fankaty Dabo.

If he does sign...I wont be buying a shirt with his name on itimage.png.406b30ed1c84f881ec783cfb7691b73e.png

23 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

If this is true I'd expect it to be an academy signing.

Only way that happens is if Evans goes out on loan or leaves the club, then it makes sense to have an established u21 goalkeeper.

The club won’t want to block the path for Evans or Thompson as they come through. 

Loach isn’t a 2, if he was they don’t sign McGee last season. If they are trying to save money then it makes no sense to pay a wage for another academy goalkeeper. Loach sits in the bench, plays u21s where he can to keep fit but Evans / Thompson will be main goalkeepers at u21 unless they go out.