Manchester City Champions League

ziggyram59

23 minutes ago, David said:

Sad that this is even a story. I’ve been to more games in the last 10 years than him. Getting in there before @sage drops his one liner.

I'll be watching as I've now seen most of Judge Judy's shows 😁, Not a fan of Italian football, Not a fan of Man City, It'll be a game where who can cheat/fool/dive the best, I only hope these will be there.

image.png.edb9936e53f77f3ccc0ee5f5b04cfb1b.png

Just now, sage said:

Yes I understand you have an Aldi and a Chimney Sweep. Sounds delightful. 

Aldi is my corner shop, love it, can grab some beers a garden gnome and perm kit all within a 2 minute walk. Living the life up here.

Just now, David said:

Aldi is my corner shop, love it, can grab some beers a garden gnome and perm kit all within a 2 minute walk. Living the life up here.

And so near the hospital for when you fall off a child's toy

Just now, sage said:

And so near the hospital for when you fall off a child's toy

That it is, although electric scooters are widely used now by all ages, was at the pub the other day, this couple rocked up in their 70s easily, him on a scooter, her in the mobility scooter. Life goals.

IMG_0946.jpeg

7 minutes ago, David said:

That it is, although electric scooters are widely used now by all ages, was at the pub the other day, this couple rocked up in their 70s easily, him on a scooter, her in the mobility scooter. Life goals.

IMG_0946.jpeg

Are they your before and after modes of transport when you travel to the hospital?

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

City probably won’t have a better chance of winning it. Similar to when Liverpool played Spurs in the final, and when Real Madrid played Juventus a few years ago, there appears to be a significant gap in quality between the two teams.

Yeah, its City's to lose really. If they perform at 90% of their capability they should win comfortably.

Some fantastic camera work on show. 

May just be me thinking that though! 

I'm also buzzing for this game. I rarely watch EPL and Champs League but I do think this Man City team is incredible. 

Edited by beardyjim

4 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Shame about the stream of non-stop verbal  diarrhoea from the BT sport commentator - bloke obviously never heard Barry Davies advice that the biggest skill in commentating is knowing when to shut up…. 

I was thinking Stevie Mac is okay though. 

It could be worse, it could be Twatterface 

Edited by beardyjim

19 minutes ago, beardyjim said:

I was thinking Stevie Mac is okay though. 

It could be worse, it could be Twatterface 

Macmanamanamaman is doing ok - other then awarding the trophy to Citeh before the ball had been kicked….