Yes that’s it

B4ev6is

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Yes get in that is black and white fighting spirt we come out with all three points 4 points out of 6 but I will take it. We are still fighting for play offs hopeful now that will get us playing like we did during massive unbeaten run.

it is not over till is over.

get in there

come on you rams:

We knew it didn’t we mate . 

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes get in that is black and white fighting spirt we come out with all three points 4 points out of 6 but I will take it. We are still fighting for play offs hopeful now that will get us playing like we did during massive unbeaten run.

get in there

come on you rams:

Unbeaten in 4 games, 8 points from a possible 12….performances not the best but it’s something to hold onto 

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

get in there

come on you rams:

Pleased for you B4!! Your faith has never wavered and it will be repaid by the boys!! Decent results in last 3 games and we’ll have great momentum for the playoffs!! 🐏🐏🐏

50 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

get in there

come on you rams:

Did you go mate? Long way mid week isn’t it?

55 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

get in there

come on you rams:

Hope you enjoyed your visit to our fine city 

Selfishly, for me, hope it to happen again next season. The away end had a great atmosphere tonight. A great showcase for league 1 fans

2 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Hope you enjoyed your visit to our fine city 

Selfishly, for me, hope it to happen again next season. The away end had a great atmosphere tonight. A great showcase for league 1 fans

How did you find the atmosphere?

I thought that the ground didn’t really retain the atmosphere very well.

From the away terrace, the Exeter fans sounded very distant and vague. The Plymouth fans were not any better in March until they scored and got their tails up, mind you.

Then of course tonight Derby fans were in three different sections (two standing, one seated) so it never felt conducive to one unified wall of noise, but instead many little clusters.

Still delighted with the win, mind you!

8 hours ago, Jourdan said:

From the away terrace, the Exeter fans sounded very distant and vague. The Plymouth fans were not any better in March until they scored and got their tails up, mind you.

Then of course tonight Derby fans were in three different sections (two standing, one seated) so it never felt conducive to one unified wall of noise, but instead many little clusters.

Derby fans were great all game. The ground doesn't retain noise very well because of the half stand with a railway line underneath it,but they were good all game. I was sat with family in the middle of the main stand(half fan/leg surgery etc etc), and you could hear both ends going for it, the big bank is mostly teenage lads on their start of following football journey so it's forgivable that they ran out of puff towards the end. Was good to see the Derby fans mingling with the exeter fans before the game as well, no stupidity which was good.

The 2 standing parts for the away end are in two because they bought it second hand from Barnet and transported it down by lorry! 

IMO the lack of a proper pre season is why we can't perform for 90 minutes. It's the stamina built in 6 weeks of pre season that see you still going strong in April. Half our squad had between 2 and 3 weeks and it's that which is holding us back.

If we still manage to go up then I think we need a 2nd statue outside PP. For Rosenior and Warne. One built the squad on half a shoestring and the other will have got that squad over the line.

12 hours ago, IslandExile said:

I wish we'd play like we did in the second half, well up until the second goal, more often and for more of the game. It just showed that we have better quality players than most teams in this league.

I thought last night the plan seemed to be not to pulverise a team for the first 45 minutes and then run out of steam in the second half. If we can do that maybe we might just sneak the playoffs

11 hours ago, Jourdan said:

yes mate , it was a strange atmosphere , thought the Rams fans in all 3 sections were magnificent , need a wall of sound now at PP

5 hours ago, Premier ram said:

yes mate , it was a strange atmosphere , thought the Rams fans in all 3 sections were magnificent , need a wall of sound now at PP

I think we do try.

I think the difficulty at away games is that the demographic is so diverse and everyone wants a different match-going experience and to get behind the team in their own way.

Not everyone wants to sing songs about Collymore, Forest, the city of Nottingham or Mendez Laing’s private parts!

That said, people will come into their own. I fully expect my fiancée to be leading the McGoldrick chants at Wembley.