Poll: what do you think of it so far? (Warne's tenure)

IslandExile

Poll: what do you think of it so far? (Warne's tenure)  

351 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

I think it would be an amazing achievement by Warne if we made the playoffs.  

I really don’t understand the negativity at the moment.

My only gripe with Warne is he doesn’t use Sibley enough.

He needs to take my advice on that lol 😂 

Im a Warne fan too mate but i also think he doesnt use Sibley enough

18 minutes ago, Curtains said:

He did a very interesting interview to Rams TV .   He inferred he’s still getting to know these players.

I guess this poor run of form is showing him how they deal with adversity, and the player’s will be seeing the same of Warne and his coaching team. Everything was jolly and positive during the unbeaten run (I assume).  
Hopefully all the members of the group are strong enough mentally to get through it before the season ends. 

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I guess this poor run of form is showing him how they deal with adversity, and the player’s will be seeing the same of Warne and his coaching team. Everything was jolly and positive during the unbeaten run (I assume).  
Hopefully all the members of the group are strong enough mentally to get through it before the season ends. 

Would say it's pretty clear they are not strong enough mentally.  At least not on the pitch.  The amount of dropped points from good positions are evidence of that.  

That is one thing I will give Warne a pass on.  The makeup of the squad is very weak in terms of winning mentality and leadership.  He really needs to bring in some players to address that problem.  And I'm sure he will.  

5 hours ago, On the Ram Page said:

No worse defensively than Sibley and at least he can pass a ball to a white shirt. That is not an “inexplicable decision” - just a matter of opinion. If Wildsmith hadn’t spent so much time wasting time, it would have been a good decision.

You think he's no worse a defender than Sibley who was playing left back during that run of clean sheets, including one at Anfield?