2023/4 Tickets

Caerphilly Ram

32 minutes ago, angieram said:

Excellent communication and clarity on all the major questions we have raised with the Club.

I think the pricing is pretty outstanding when you think how costs are rising generally. 

This is in no way a complaint, simply an observation but, am I reading it wrong or have they not actually said what the prices will be should we get promoted only that the structure (e.g. continuous years discount) will return?

As I say, not a complaint. Given inflation perhaps we should expect some kind of price rise (that may be fully or partly negated by the aforementioned discounts) if we are promoted. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

This is in no way a complaint, simply an observation but, am I reading it wrong or have they not actually said what the prices will be should we get promoted

They've said that if we're in the Championship then they will be the same price as our 2021/22 Championship prices.

40 minutes ago, Carnero said:

They've said that if we're in the Championship then they will be the same price as our 2021/22 Championship prices.

Just Mr being a pedant but it just says same "structure" (I took to mean same discounts for multiple years but I think we got those this season as well) but I guess that's what they meant. Although, if you look at the archive news (11 March 2020) the 2020/2021 costs were broken down into the following categories "multiple years", "second year" and "first year" not what they are saying in this release.

Perhaps they mean the base price will be the same as for 2020/21 but the discounts mentioned will be applied

Anyway, as I say, it's probably just me reading it wrong and I'm not complaining. I'll be renewing regardless. I won't be stressing about not knowing for a while how much it's going to cost me.

Edited by Tamworthram

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Just Mr being a pedant but it just says same "structure" (I took to mean same discounts for multiple years but I think we got those this season as well) but I guess that's what they meant. Although, if you look at the archive news (11 March 2020) the 2020/2021 costs were broken down into the following categories "multiple years", "second year" and "first year" not what they are saying in this release.

Perhaps they mean the base price will be the same as for 2020/21 but the discounts mentioned will be applied

Anyway, as I say, it's probably just me reading it wrong and I'm not complaining. I'll be renewing regardless. I won't be stressing about not knowing for a while how much it's going to cost me.

It's a fair question, because I read it the same way. It's something that the club will hopefully clarify in due course.

9 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

So nowt to do with the EFL after all? Duck em anyway😀

Good to have confirmation but no doubt some will still have a grumble.

I blame them anyway. If not for them we would still be in the Championship and we would already know what division we will be in. 

It's good news that they're offering the direct debit facility over 6 and 10 months again. I would imagine that some people couldn't afford to renew this season, without that facility.

I wonder if the club would consider an 'amnesty' for those who were multiple year DD season ticket holders until this year, who wish to 'renew' next season? Meaning that, will they honour their 'multiple' status, even with a one year gap?

BTW, this is not for personal reasons, as I was fortunate enough to be able to pay for this season's ticket.

23 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Nah, don’t believe a word of it.

Definitely read on here it’s the EFL’s fault, the EFL that have instructed referees to do their best to ensure we lose games. The EFL that developed Covid in a secret lab in Preston and the driving force behind the invasion of Ukraine.

The club can pretend we don’t know, but we’re not stoopid, we can see what’s going on here and Rick Parry, yeah you Rick, if you think you will get away with kidnapping Madeline McCann, they will catch you one day, mark my words!

34 minutes ago, David said:

Nah, don’t believe a word of it.

Definitely read on here it’s the EFL’s fault, the EFL that have instructed referees to do their best to ensure we lose games. The EFL that developed Covid in a secret lab in Preston and the driving force behind the invasion of Ukraine.

The club can pretend we don’t know, but we’re not stoopid, we can see what’s going on here and Rick Parry, yeah you Rick, if you think you will get away with kidnapping Madeline McCann, they will catch you one day, mark my words!

You forgot to mention Shergar

I have a friend who has a season ticket currently but is thinking of giving it up. She  knows someone who is keen to take it over. They are both seniors - do the club allow season ticket holders to transfer ownership to someone else? Also, would a loss of loyalty discount be a consequence as my friend has had a ticket for 10 years+ ? The recent statement from the club is a little confusing - it seems to say that new season ticket holders get 25% but that looks too good to be true.

If anyone can clarify it would be much appreciated

44 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

I have a friend who has a season ticket currently but is thinking of giving it up. She  knows someone who is keen to take it over. They are both seniors - do the club allow season ticket holders to transfer ownership to someone else? Also, would a loss of loyalty discount be a consequence as my friend has had a ticket for 10 years+ ? The recent statement from the club is a little confusing - it seems to say that new season ticket holders get 25% but that looks too good to be true.

I can't clarify but if it can be done I would hope and expect that the loss of the loyalty discount would be a consequence. No offence but why should new season ticket holder benefit?

2 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

The 25% figure refers to the discount that new season ticket holders get over paying individual matchday prices, this discount tops out at 35% for maximum loyalty season ticket holders. So the cheapest season tickets are around 10% (of the matchday price) cheaper than new ones, about 13% in actual cost.

Edited by ram59
clarification

16 hours ago, ram59 said:

The 25% figure refers to the discount that new season ticket holders get over paying individual matchday prices, this discount tops out at 35% for maximum loyalty season ticket holders. So the cheapest season tickets are around 10% (of the matchday price) cheaper than new ones, about 13% in actual cost.

Cheers Ram59- I wasn’t sure what the percentage discounts were applied to.

So how do we think season ticket sales will go ahead of next season with how things are? Is everyone renewing? We will despite long journey and costs of it all as the club and DC still need the backing after admin but due to muttering levels wondered what other posters' intentions are?