Fleetwood Home Sat 18th March 3.00pm

hintonsboots

Awful. I don’t believe bird and hourihane complement each other at all. Collins offers less than nothing. Smith and Forsyth were shocking. Too many players were hiding as soon as we went a couple down. Can only remember 1 or 2 shots on target all game. Bovril and a burger was the only highlight. 

2 minutes ago, Magicman said:

We were diabolical today with poor selection and hopeless application. No energy, no threat and no bloody idea. Davies is well past it and Collins is as useful as chocolate fireguard. Too many weak areas and Fleetwood played us off the park. 

Dobbin did ok when he came on, would you agree?

lots of red flags today. we are seeing a lot of issues repeat themselves and the manager doesn't seem to have an answer to it. 

3 losses in 6 luckily for us wycombe are letting us get away with it.

but we need to improve and sharpish, the fatigue of the squad looks concerning to me.

Been poor for a while now, since losing the unbeaten run has been more poor performances than good.

collins a really poor player. Is offering nothing to the team. No other option than mcgoldrick though. 

springett looks a long way off the other three wingers.

davies had a really tough game. Cashin and fozzy both poor as well. Fozzy better back at cb.

Waiting to see warnes solution to this slump, doesn’t seem to be working at the minute.

Well that was rubbish wasn’t it ! 

wildsmith - unlucky and still shouldn’t be beaten at his front post 

smith - he was awful to be honest - very poor game 

Davies - not confident it seemed but no worse than any of the others 

Cashin - worse I have seen him play - didn’t win headers, knocked of the ball and taking way too many chances lately 

Forsyth - he did ok considering what was going on around him

Bird - did nothing positive to be honest 

Hourihane - just as Bird 

Mendiz - nothing to work with I hope he isn’t injured 

Sibley - nothing to work with but could have got himself involved 

Springett - out of his depth 

Collins - he just not very good is he 

subs - McGoldrick - should always start at home - mistake not starting in my mind

Knight - should always be playing if available 

Roberts - did well 

Dobbin - did little 

Barkhauzen - better than Spingett 

we had absolutely nothing in midfield and next to nothing up front putting silly pressure on a defensive line that looked indecisive 

Throw ins - until McGoldrick and knight came on not once did anybody come for a throw in 

we were dreadful and we didn’t help by not selecting our best players 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

However unlike Collins he knows where to be and gets involved. He's still learning and has talent and energy, Collins doesn't.

I’m really not a fan of Collins but was offering a lot more than this early season. We barely ever play well when he’s on the pitch.

2 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I’ve booed them!!! Boo the f****** lot of them!!  That first half is a f****** disgrace!! One of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from a Derby side!!! As gutless as the 11 point season!!! I can take us being s*** but trying but today so far they’re a bunch of f****** bottle jobs!!!

Would love to know what good booing your home team does, nothing in my opinion, the players just drop their heads even more. If not happy walk out.

2 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Would love to know what good booing your home team does, nothing in my opinion, the players just drop their heads even more. If not happy walk out.

I think was deserved today. Warne even said was most embarrassing half as a manager.

no one wants to boo, and if turn it round second half everyone happy. But first half was so poor. Felt like a lack of effort too