Fleetwood Home Sat 18th March 3.00pm

hintonsboots

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Sibley going to be the scapegoat again then.

Looks that way. A game and a half in preferred position, 2 goals, and then dropped.

Feels weird. If he was determined not to have Sibley in attacking midfield, why not revert to the defence that has served us so well and move him to left back?

12 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Short memory eh? Nearly didn't have a club 9 months ago

Maybe stop going to the football if you have this toxic attitude 

I get the sentiment of not nearly having a club but how many times can you use that excuse for an inept performance. They’ve had 8 months to gel and some players have regressed the last few weeks. Look at cashin for example who we were saying was immense and worth millions yet since the West Ham game he’s been a shadow of a player. The 2 areas that have cost us is not getting a right back not only in the summer but also in January and not replacing osula. Also come the summer I’d be packing James Collins bags and sending him on his way 

4 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Davies off

Roberts on

Change at the back. Fozzy to go middle I assume? Pity its 45 minutes too late

Just cannot for the sake of me think why PW would mess (again) with Fozzy and Cash in the middle who were doing so well and throw Curtis into the mix. Just change for the sake of it and it’s hurt us - and not only in this game ..

14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Said it after the Oxford game, play like that and you lose 99 times out of 100.

We played like it again. We’ve lost. Absolutely pathetic from the players, and terrible terrible management by Warne yet again. Get him gone 

How about we give him or any other derby manager a transfer window where we’re not hamstrung by restructions… and we wonder why we lerch from one crisis to another 

5 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Cashin terrible again passes straight to their player for a possible counter..

He comes across as a player who believes his own hype. Thinks he’s Beckenbauer but he’s a head and kick it defender. 

2 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Shocking but wonder how his confidence might be hit not having a reliable partner back there recently.

Think that can make a huge difference.

I'm the first to complain about Warne tinkering unnecessarily, dodgy selections etc but I also look at the team he picked and think (Davies aside) it should have been good enough to not be losing 2-0 at home to Fleetwood at half time. 

Part of it is that a lot of the players just aren't performing right now. 

2 minutes ago, Diego said:

He comes across as a player who believes his own hype. Thinks he’s Beckenbauer but he’s a head and kick it defender. 

Absolute nonsense. When he first broke through he didn't think he deserved to be playing first team football. He thought he was only in the team because there was no one else. That's not someone who believes their own hype

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Cashin has been immense for us this season and would be in with a shout of POTY if we didnt have Didzy. He's allowed one bad day at the office imho especially when you consider his age. 

It’s not just one bad day though he’s been below par since the West Ham game which was weeks ago