POLL: Your Rams player of the year so far

admira

Poll: Your Rams player of the year so far  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

McGoldrick has been the clasisest player by far but has missed too many games. If he plays most games between now and the end of the season think he will win it.

Ive gone for Wildsmith as think he has been consistently good over the whole season to date, been an absolutely fantastic signing in my opinion. 

Fozzy and Cashin played well for majority of the season but think they've both been out of form over the last month or so and this is reflected in the number of goals we are now conceding, especially away from home.

On 13/03/2023 at 14:37, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

For everything Forsyth has been through, stuck with the club and just about been ever present this season, for me it has to be him. 

Of course McGoldrick sticks out because he shouldn't even be playing in this league and his goals have been vital. 

Totally agree with everything you’ve said, he got my vote too

All the ones listed (and others) have been standouts. I change my mind over this all the time, but have just voted and right now my feeling is Cashin. It would have been really hard to field a defence without him because of the imbalance in our squad between old and young with nothing in between. Cashin has proved a wise head on young shoulders. For a central defender he also has an amazing ability to be involved in almost every area of the pitch. Loved his blistering long-range potshot against Oxford. He plays total football.