Calling all derby fans

B4ev6is

I am calling everyone to be in full voice if stood up or sat down we need let's derby feel the love and help suck ball into portvale net and at the same time I am asking everyone to help scunthorpe get rid of there owner as they need our help.

Maybe a chant who ever owner is

We let him know that he is not wanted there and we are hear to help there fans get him gone asp.

But now back on topic let's help our lads claim to top of league one and help finnish as champions and go back to the championship in style.

Who is with me.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am calling everyone to be in full voice if stood up or sat down we need let's derby feel the love and help suck ball into portvale net and at the same time I am asking everyone to help scunthorpe get rid of there owner as they need our help.

Maybe a chant who ever owner is

We let him know that he is not wanted there and we are hear to help there fans get him gone asp.

But now back on topic let's help our lads claim to top of league one and help finnish as champions and go back to the championship in style.

Who is with me.

His name is Swann & the Iron want him gone. 

24 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I'm unsure what you want me to suggest? I can't suggest a different name for Scunthorpe's current owner as @Ellafella has already confirmed. Hopefully their takeover goes through quick and smooth for them.

I hope it does for them I feel for there fan base I know how I felt anyone to come in save the club.