Adam Idah

Sean

As per Alan Nixon;

"Meanwhile Norwich may send Republic of Ireland striker Adam Idah out on loan in the New Year. His progress has been stalled by injury.

Derby County boss Paul Warne is a fan of the target man and tried to land him in Rotherham days. He may go in again."

41 minutes ago, Sean said:

As per Alan Nixon;

"Meanwhile Norwich may send Republic of Ireland striker Adam Idah out on loan in the New Year. His progress has been stalled by injury.

Derby County boss Paul Warne is a fan of the target man and tried to land him in Rotherham days. He may go in again."

He was a player I identified as an option before Osula made an impact, but not sure where he would fit in now. Collins and McGoldrick won't be going anywhere.

With 4 at the back, it would mean Collins, Osula and Idah would battle it out for one position, and I can't imagine the loaning clubs will he happy with the limited game time for their players.

With 3 at the back, it would mean we have 5 options for 2 positions, which isn't too bad when you consider McGoldrick's injurry record, but we would still have 3 loan players competing with 2 others for 2 positions.

20 minutes ago, sage said:

I think he is a step ahead of Dobbin and Usola but I can't see us bringing someone in unless one of those ends their loan

Osula. 

I’d be surprised if Idah came to league one. He’s been pretty touted in the past. Maybe we are one of a couple of teams who could manage it in this league. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Osula. 

I’d be surprised if Idah came to league one. He’s been pretty touted in the past. Maybe we are one of a couple of teams who could manage it in this league. 

Depends if he wants to play in front of a crowd, assuming Sunderland don’t want him because the arrendances in the championship are woeful 

4 hours ago, Premier ram said:

First experience of 1st team football  so with respect i dont think the lads doing bad at all

Well thats true but he is not a goals monster nor Osman like skill level from Everton. Rather we sent him back in Jan with thanks. 

1 hour ago, Magicman said:

Well thats true but he is not a goals monster nor Osman like skill level from Everton. Rather we sent him back in Jan with thanks. 

osman and Dobbin is not a fair comparison , the confidence of playing every week will grow Dobbins game , discarding young players because they dont score every week is not the way forward , goals and skill levels come with playing a run of games in one position , Dobbin im sure would benefit from this

1 minute ago, Premier ram said:

osman and Dobbin is not a fair comparison , the confidence of playing every week will grow Dobbins game , discarding young players because they dont score every week is not the way forward , goals and skill levels come with playing a run of games in one position , Dobbin im sure would benefit from this

Sibley would benefit more and so would Derby.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

He has had plenty of game time already thats why I make this call. Sibley is much the same flatters to deceive .