Derby County v Exeter City Tuesday 25 October

Gritstone Ram

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Not make or break by a long stretch but a big 45 mins for Warne now. Let’s see if he can tinker that bag of s*** into something competent and get a win here. 

It’s not make or break for 4 years mate. I don’t see clowes forking out to sack this lot. That would be some pay off. I want to know who talked him into giving a 4 year contract as they need sacking first. My hunch is Stephen Pearce golden balls himself tbh 

Maybe time for Jake Rooney to stamp his mark? Seems to have bit of bite as well as some control as well. We seem to lack this type in midfield. Playing 442 with any combination of Bird, Hourihane, Smith would see us overrunned I fear. We also seem to miss Collins since no one are able to really do any hold up play in the final third. 

A bit nervous now for the first time this season to be honest. This performances doesn't exactly fill anyone with confidence of better times ahead I guess...

Edited by InstaRam

We can't play 352, our strengths don't compliment that formation.

NML is our danger man. Having him play as wing back is killing our creativity. When he's the right side of a front 3, he has 1 man to beat and frightens defences. When he's playing wing back he has further to travel and by that time he's stifled by 3 players and the fear of getting caught out and not being able to get back. We are boring.

We are dying for proper attacking wb's which I've said from the start. We are also dying for a Beilik in the cdm role. Someone to break up play and start our attacks, we lack muscle. Smith is more of a box to box and Bird and Hourihane keep the ball and have neat passing, but without some steel backing them up, they're getting bullied.

442 is our best hope currently but not sure bird and hourihane can play together atm.

Overall, Horrendous first half.

Edited by SK47