Ronnie Ronalde Podcast

sage

I'm aware of who "Ronnie" is, although I wasn't on here when he was a regular.  I'm also aware he wasn't everyone's cup of tea.
I therefore knew what this video would be about, and fully expected to give it 5 or 6 minutes before getting bored and turning it off.

I've just watched the lot, found it interesting, fascinating, and even entertaining.

It gets a thumbs up from me, and a thanks to @sage, for posting it.  ?

3 stories from BC

1. While playing Sunday Football, We played AC Hunters Simon and Nigels team on Darley Park, We got thumped 6-0, I was in goal, Forever giving encouragement and shouting orders, After the game BC drove up in his Merc wound the window down and said "young man you're a credit to the game", I fed on that comment for a game or 2 ?

2. Coronation 81 FC played AC Hunters, Most of them involved in the dark arts of football fans, AC Hunters played in Forest kits, Red/White or all Yellow, This was a red rag to a bull the 1st game AC Hunters were kicked off the park, During that game a Coronation player damaged his knee, Ambulance came and off to hospital, BC got in touch with Coronations secretary to ask about the player, Then said the player can come down to the City ground for rehab, The player did and was sorted, The 2nd game was like a love in, BC knew how to play the game.

3. Elizabeth BCs Daughter was a bit of a rebel, She was courting a friend of mine who was a good few years older than Elizabeth, BC didn't like this at all, He visited my mate who lived on Meadow Lane in Chadd and asked him to give his Daughter the elbow, My mate refused...they ended up fighting in my mates front garden...it made headlines in the News of the World back in the 80s, My mate bailed a few years later never to be seen again...rumour has it he's with Jimmy Hoffa ?  

I heard a clip were he said he’s closer to Simon than Nigel at the moment, which surprised me as it was Simon who he stole from.  
I hope his fortunes have turned, he said he was skint the last time he was on the forum, looks like the books selling well.

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I heard a clip were he said he’s closer to Simon than Nigel at the moment, which surprised me as it was Simon who he stole from.  
I hope his fortunes have turned, he said he was skint the last time he was on the forum, looks like the books selling well.

All the money from the books go directly to charity.