Derby v Cheltenham 24/09 potential postponement

Caerphilly Ram

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

This weekend game set to go ahead hopeful.

Cheltenham might be okay not everyone will get picked.

I am coming round to yourr thinking b4 .. maybe we should go ahead even if some of our player are missing. If the Wycombe game is postponed then I would definitely think about playing Cheltenham even if 3 of our players are called up for internationals. 

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Damn it

We could still have played it

Of course we could still have played the game and I’m sure the majority of us are disappointed but, would you have wanted to play with squad weakened by at least three first team players unavailable? I know some may be calling for the individuals to be dropped anyway but you’d probably want them on the bench at least.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Of course we could still have played the game and I’m sure the majority of us are disappointed but, would you have wanted to play with squad weakened by at least three first team players unavailable? I know some may be calling for the individuals to be dropped anyway but you’d probably want them on the bench at least.

Well another fixture going have to be moved around now. Well to me we could still have played it. We still had a strong team out there so yes I am not happy it being moved now.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well another fixture going have to be moved around now. Well to me we could still have played it. We still had a strong team out there so yes I am not happy it being moved now.

I get that b4 and it sets the precedent for other international fixtures during the season. 

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Are you really that confident that, given our recent performances and in particular our second half capitulations, that we currently have a squad performing well enough to comfortably see off a team in this division without the players in question at the very least being on the bench?