Darren Robinson

MackworthRamIsGod

I have just listened to the Radio Derby phone in last night. If you haven't listened to it, head onto BBC Sounds and listen to the first 15 mins or so.

Darren Robinson, our former Coach and Analyst, certainly knows what he is talking about when it comes to recruitment.

I have a sneaky feeling he will be back at the club in the not too distant future.

18 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I have just listened to the Radio Derby phone in last night. If you haven't listened to it, head onto BBC Sounds and listen to the first 15 mins or so.

Darren Robinson, our former Coach and Analyst, certainly knows what he is talking about when it comes to recruitment.

I have a sneaky feeling he will be back at the club in the not too distant future.

He wasn’t part of the much criticised (and I’m sure partly mythical) ‘recruitment team’ under various previous managers was he? 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Thanks. When was he here? Was he the guy who hired Plange and Ebiowei?

10 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

He was the co-commentator on Saturday.  I really enjoyed listening to him in the build up and during the game.  I think he said he was here in the late ‘90s/early ‘00s.

So you're saying there's a chance of him joining us again and a chance we'll sign the next Igor, Eranio, Assanovic, Biano, Wanchope and Poom??

2 hours ago, Rambalin said:

Darren worked at a few clubs including with Rowett at Birmingham and now runs his own scouting buisness iscout. They are contracted by clubs to recommend players to them within the parameters they are given. 

He also worked at derby with rowett when he was manager. We ended up buying players using Zimmer frames