Barnsley keeper should I have been sent off

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

No B4 - he wouldn’t have. And as much as I love your rose tinted spectacles, you need to apply some common sense at times.

That said - it was a life threatening push off on Collins and I agree whole heartedly with you. Minimum 10 game ban for their GK needed.

I know what I saw mate.

21 hours ago, I know nuffin said:

have the rules changed on injured players going off if a card is shown to whoever caused the injury or did yesterday's ref invent it

Exceptions to the requirement to leave the field of play are only when:

"a player is injured as the result of a physical offence for which the opponent is cautioned or sent off (e.g. reckless or serious foul challenge), if the assessment/treatment is completed quickly" 

The rule has been like this for ages, referee's just never enforce it. I imagine some referee's have a different time scale for "quickly"

22 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well they dont like us we dare to stand upto them and dared to take them on as a city.

Mel Morris created a toxic relationship with the EFL. That era is now history and I doubt the EFL have any dispute with DCFC under the Clowes ownership. The club simply needs to comply with the rules. 

2 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Unconscious bias anyone?

Having said that I’ve seen far worse than Saturday’s ref, other than him buying Luke ‘the c**t’ Thomas’s theatrics and carding Cashin.

Having read Thomas’s wiki page I can see why we sold him. Showed his true colours playing for Briz Rovers on loan.

1 hour ago, europia said:

Mel Morris created a toxic relationship with the EFL. That era is now history and I doubt the EFL have any dispute with DCFC under the Clowes ownership. The club simply needs to comply with the rules. 

I would not put anything past that lot and still dont trust them as far as I can throw them.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I would not put anything past that lot and still dont trust them as far as I can throw them.

I think you didn’t read the post correctly.  It was saying that the EFL has no beef with DCFC now under David Clowes.

But if you want to keep going on about it that’s fine.

On 16/08/2022 at 07:38, Boycie said:

I think you didn’t read the post correctly.  It was saying that the EFL has no beef with DCFC now under David Clowes.

But if you want to keep going on about it that’s fine.

They may so that

But I dont believe a word of it as I said I dont trust them as far as I can throw them they dont get trust back just like that.

1 hour ago, europia said:

I really find it difficult to accept that DCFC got into the mess that lead to administration due to the actions of the EFL. Just my opinion of course. 

Really not bothered about going over old ground again but why did the EFL not accept the original punishment metered out to us by an independent body instead of appealing until they got the result that they and the gibbon wanted.