Barnsley keeper should I have been sent off

B4ev6is

On 15/08/2022 at 21:07, Boycie said:

Having read Thomas’s wiki page I can see why we sold him. Showed his true colours playing for Briz Rovers on loan.

My Coventry supporting friend told me about some of the stuff he got up to whilst on loan there. We definitely made the right decision getting rid, and fortunately got a nice fee for him.

22 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Really not bothered about going over old ground again but why did the EFL not accept the original punishment metered out to us by an independent body instead of appealing until they got the result that they and the gibbon wanted.

I didn't suggest that the EFL were above criticism. My point was, that it's universally acknowledged that Mel Morris was grossly negligent as a chairman, and was responsible for presiding over disastrous financial policies that led to the club going into administration. 

2 hours ago, europia said:

I didn't suggest that the EFL were above criticism. My point was, that it's universally acknowledged that Mel Morris was grossly negligent as a chairman, and was responsible for presiding over disastrous financial policies that led to the club going into administration. 

Yep upto 3 times lost final got what gibson wanted they will not ever be forgiven for it. Our trust of efl been total broken there trust has to be earned if it ever does.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yep upto 3 times lost final got what gibson wanted they will not ever be forgiven for it. Our trust of efl been total broken there trust has to be earned if it ever does.

That’s your trust mate.  Derby County’s trust has been reset.

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I still feel they tell officials let oppersitions to do what ever they like to derby players.

All referee appointments are made by the PGMOL, this is a body that not only appoints EFL match referees but Premier League and cup competitions. 

The EFL quite simply have nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the referees. 

Do you think the Premier League told the officials in the Chelsea game last weekend to allow hair pulling? No, they got it wrong and have since admitted it.

You can disagree with decisions all you like, see things which only you in a stadium of 30,000 people saw, that’s the game, although when not one other fan agrees with what you saw you should maybe question what you think you saw.

Spoilsport.

10 minutes ago, David said:

You can disagree with decisions all you like, see things which only you in a stadium of 30,000 people saw, that’s the game, although when not one other fan agrees with what you saw you should maybe question what you think you saw.

Spoilsport

18 minutes ago, David said:

The EFL quite simply have nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the referees. 

I was in a well known fast foot restaurant only last week, I heard a very interesting conversation between 2 men, They both looked very familiar to me, I know I've seen one of them refereeing a football match, The other man had white curley ish hair his name has slipped my memory...but I took this photo, The man receiving the money said...is it in $s as it wouldn't be traced.

#I Know What I Saw

image.png.1976a96f38885acd7e62661b46b40697.png